• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Pay for Dentalwork...shirts for Sale

The shirt with the lavendar logo is from Style & Co and is size L. The shirt with the electric blue logo is from my former consultant and is size L. The shirt with the black logo is from my former consultant and is size L. The shirt with the red logo is from Style & Co and is size L. The shirt with the white logo is from Style & Co and is size L. The shirt with the navy blue logo is from Style & Co and is size L. The shirt with the black logo is from Style & Co and is size L. The shirt with the white logo is from Style & Co and is size L.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One of my former consultants gave me all her logo wear to sell...all are size L - all logos are embroidered. There are a bunch more I'll be posting in a few minutes - this site only allows 5 attachments per post. Prices do not include shipping from 33073...you'll need to cover the shipping cost. Paypal or money order only. All are short sleeved.

Shirt #1: Electric Blue vneck - with red logo - L asking $12 SOLD

Shirt #2: navy blue button-front with chest pocket - preshrunk cotton- from Style & Co - size 12 - white logo above chest pocket - asking $15

Shirt #3: black - round neck - size L with lavendar logo - preshrunk 100% cotton - asking $12

Shirt #4: red with royal blue logo - vneck - 100% preshrunk cotton - asking $12

Shirt #5: black with white logo on chest - L - 100% preshrunk cotton - round neck - asking $12

Attachments

• Lizs PC Shirts 001 (Small).jpg
    Lizs PC Shirts 001 (Small).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Lizs PC Shirts 002 (Small).jpg
    Lizs PC Shirts 002 (Small).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 293
  • Lis PC Shirts 003 (Small).jpg
    Lis PC Shirts 003 (Small).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Lis PC Shirts 004 (Small).jpg
    Lis PC Shirts 004 (Small).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Lizs PC Shirts 005 (Small).jpg
    Lizs PC Shirts 005 (Small).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 220
What kind of dentalwork did you have?

pamperedbecky said:
What kind of dentalwork did you have?

I shattered my left back molar the day after Christmas while eating a pomegranate. :grumpy:Now I am in the process of getting a crown made. the tooth shattered below the gumline so he had to trim away a whole portion of my gum tissue so my mouth is just a wreck. I have been on soft foods for the last 4 days and will get the permanent crown put in on the 18th.
My wallet hurts as much as my mouth does - the whole procedure is running me $900. That was one expensive pomegranate. :cry:

Oh cripes! I hope you feel better soon. Dental/gum stuff is NO fun. I had gum grafting twice last year. And it took a good chunk out of our budget!

I hope you have a bunch of extra sales soon to help out with the cost of all that!

so thankful for my dental insurance. My out of pocket cost for a recent root canal was only $110. :)

Hi Carolyn, I may be interested in some, I'll wait until you able to post them all before I decide. Ok? Are they all in pretty good condition? Any of them new?

Darcy, she did post them all. See her other post in the Marketplace.

OhmyDLM said:
Hi Carolyn, I may be interested in some, I'll wait until you able to post them all before I decide. Ok? Are they all in pretty good condition? Any of them new?

They're all in great condition...all have been worn a few times.

Thanks for the info!!! :) Carolyn, can you email me at [email protected]. I'll let you know which ones I'm thinking about and if my price would work for your consultant! Thanks again!

Related to Help Me Pay for Dentalwork...shirts for Sale

1. How much do the "Help Me Pay for Dentalwork...shirts for Sale" cost?

The shirts are $25 each.

2. Are there different sizes available?

Yes, the shirts come in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large.

3. Can I choose the color of the shirt?

Yes, the shirts come in several colors including black, white, blue, and pink.

4. How long will it take for the shirt to arrive?

The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days, depending on your location.

5. How does the proceeds from the shirt sale go towards dental work?

All profits from the shirt sales will go directly towards helping to cover the cost of dental work for the individual in need. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • dannyzmom