• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in purchasing logo shirts? Check out our collection!

In summary, you can customize the logo on the shirts by choosing to have it printed or embroidered. The shirts are available in a range of colors and sizes, from small to 3XL for both men and women. To place an order, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. Bulk ordering options are also available for teams or companies. Contact customer service for more information and a quote.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One of my former consultants gave me all her logo wear to sell...all are size L - all logos are embroidered. There are a bunch more I'll be posting in a few minutes - this site only allows 5 attachments per post. Prices do not include shipping from 33073...you'll need to cover the shipping cost. Paypal or money order only.

Shirt #6: lavender 100% preshrunk cotton, size L - with tan/gold logo embroidered on chest. Round neck. - asking $12 + shipping

Shirt #7: long sleeved, sweatshirt, sz adult L (42-44), 80% preshrunk cotton, 20% polyester. Royal purple with white logo embroidered on chest. - asking $20

Attachments

• Lizs PC Shirts 006 (Small).jpg
    Lizs PC Shirts 006 (Small).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Lizs PC Shirts 007 (Small).jpg
    Lizs PC Shirts 007 (Small).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 236
+ shipping Shirt #8: light blue, 100% preshrunk cotton. Sz L with white logo embroidered on chest. - asking $12 + shipping Shirt #9: long sleeved, sweatshirt, sz adult L (42-44), 80% preshrunk cotton, 20% polyester. Navy with white logo embroidered on chest. - asking $20 + shipping Shirt #10: tan/khaki, 100% preshrunk cotton. Sz L with tan/gold logo embroidered on chest. Round neck. - asking $12 + shipping

1. Can I customize the logo on the shirts?

Yes, you can choose to have the logo printed or embroidered on the shirts. We offer a variety of customization options to fit your needs.

2. Are the shirts only available in one color?

No, we offer a range of colors for our logo shirts. You can choose from our selection of classic colors or stand out with a bold and bright option.

3. What sizes are available for the shirts?

We offer a wide range of sizes for our logo shirts, from small to 3XL. We also have options for both men and women, so everyone can find the perfect fit.

4. How do I place an order for logo shirts?

You can easily place an order for logo shirts by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the desired shirt, choose your customization options, and complete the checkout process.

5. Can I order logo shirts in bulk for my team or company?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for logo shirts. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to receive a quote for your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom