• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Logo Items: Stainless Steel Water Bottle, T-Shirts & More!

In summary, the stainless steel water bottle is made of high-quality, food-grade stainless steel and is both durable and BPA-free. The t-shirts come in a range of sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone. Customization options are available for the logo on the shop logo items, including adding your own logo or choosing from pre-designed options. The stainless steel water bottle is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. Discounts are also offered for bulk orders of the shop logo items, and more information on pricing and customization options can be obtained by contacting the company.
chefkathy
1. Stainless Steel Water Bottle with PC Logo in black. Purchased at National Conference and used a few times--$7 plus shipping (you can see this on Merrill's site)

2. Yellow T-shirt with PC logo in lime green, size XL, fits true to size--$8 plus shipping

3. Cream 3/4 sleeve v-neck with logo embroidered in black, size L, fits true to size--$15 plus shipping

I can take pics of the shirts tomorrow--too dark to get a good photo now.

Payment is via Paypal only.

EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested.

Hi there! I'm interested in the stainless steel water bottle. Can you provide more information on the shipping cost and how to make payment via Paypal? Also, if possible, could you send me a picture of the bottle? Thank you!

What is the material of the stainless steel water bottle?

The stainless steel water bottle is made of high-quality, food-grade stainless steel that is both durable and BPA-free.

Do the t-shirts come in different sizes?

Yes, our t-shirts are available in a range of sizes from small to extra-large to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone.

Can I customize the logo on the items?

Yes, we offer customization options for the logo on our shop logo items. You can add your own logo or choose from our pre-designed options.

How do I care for the stainless steel water bottle?

The stainless steel water bottle is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Are there any discounts for ordering multiple shop logo items?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our shop logo items. Please contact us for more information on pricing and customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies