• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 3500 Points Closer to San Francisco with These Proven Strategies!

The person who did not qualify told me they were going to try and get it this year, but I don't think it's going to happen. You have to work for it.
noellewilliams
I am only 3500 points away from San Francisco, 2 shows postponed til after the 1st of the year and all attempts to get any other shows resulted in having 6 catalog shows, so obviously I am not going to get the 3500 from just my sales, I have two recruits that have not qualified, one is in her 2nd super starter month and hasnt done squat, she is giving me all kinds of excuses and she is a previous consultant and decided she wanted to sign up again, but is doing the exact same thing again. I can only do so much for her - the other one only needed 1 more show to qualify and when i spoke to her in November she had 1 cooking show and 1 catalog show, well she submitted nothing in November and for that matter went inactive (hasnt submitted since September) I have sent her at least 3 emails, tried to call her house but she does not answer and does not have an answering machine. I finally called her work yesterday and left a message for her to call me I wanted to take her to lunch - no response, so i sent another email to her telling her what I wanted her to do to help me earn the trip and told her I would give her an Ultimate Mandolin or any piece of stoneware she wanted if she just helped me out - and still no response!!!!!!!:eek:

Okay - listen...back in May I was 8400 away from hitting TPC. I wanted that ring!! Another director I had met on the incentice cruise had been trying to moticate me to earn TPC and she said to me PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS. So...on about May 13th I decided I REALLLLY wanted to make it. YO ucan probably scroll back through old posts here because I was ranting and raving abotu it all month.

Anyway - you CAN do this. If you want it bad enough - YOU CAN DO THIS.

PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS

What I did was I emailed EVERYBODY in my contacts list - you've been with PC for 5ys so you've got to have a huge contacts list. I told them I was holding a MAJOR sale and told them WHY. I offered EVERYONE a discount (you have to choose a % you are comfortable with based on your commission level) and all past hosts with a current PHD got an additional 10% off that.

Then - every free moment I had, I called everyone. One by one I worked my way down that list every day (and i HATE the phone)...i would call people from the car, from the house, when the kids were doing homework, while I was cooking dinner, etc.

I also printed up flyers and put them in all the mailboxes on my srteet - they basically said the same thing my email said...that i was SO close to earning this huge honor and I would be thrilled if they could help me.

Long story short - IT WORKED.

Get on the phone - send out emails - PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS!!!

Just an FYI--if your one gal went inactive before qualifying, you won't get the 2000 points. :(

I'm with Carolyn--call everyone, email everyone, offer a sale, beg, plea, do whatever you have to do!

Do not give up now you have untill friday to submitt your shows, but you have really untill Dec. 31st to get all. You can do this, if you don't get it before x-mas do an after x-mas sale. I did this last year and received I think a $500 dollar show out of the deal.Tell people you are working towards this trip, and they will help you out.

1. What are the proven strategies to earn 3500 points for the San Francisco trip?

The proven strategies for earning 3500 points for the San Francisco trip include hosting a party, recruiting new consultants, increasing sales, participating in company promotions, and attending training events.

2. How do I host a successful party to earn points for the San Francisco trip?

To host a successful party, you can use the Pampered Chef party planning tools and resources, invite a large group of guests, and offer incentives for guests who make purchases. You can also share the San Francisco trip promotion with your guests and encourage them to shop for products that will help you earn points.

3. Can I earn points for the San Francisco trip by recruiting new consultants?

Yes, you can earn points for the San Francisco trip by recruiting new consultants. For every new consultant you recruit, you will receive 500 points towards the trip. You can also earn additional points by helping your new consultants reach their own sales and recruiting goals.

4. How can I increase my sales to earn points for the San Francisco trip?

To increase your sales, you can focus on promoting new and popular products, offering special deals and discounts to your customers, and reaching out to your network and potential new customers. You can also set sales goals for yourself and reward yourself with points for reaching those goals.

5. Are there any other ways to earn points for the San Francisco trip besides hosting parties and increasing sales?

Yes, you can also earn points for the San Francisco trip by participating in company promotions and attending training events. Keep an eye out for any promotions or challenges that offer points for specific tasks or achievements. And make sure to attend any training events, as they often offer points as well as valuable knowledge and skills to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • wadesgirl