• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!

In summary, the conversation was about a show on the Discovery Channel called "California Academy of Sciences" and how it inspired one person's husband to want to visit the aquarium in San Francisco. Others in the conversation shared their experiences and recommendations for places to visit in San Francisco. One person also shared their success in earning a trip to a conference. Congratulations were extended to everyone who earned a trip and the conversation shifted to discussing sales strategies for next year's trip.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey, my husband is watching a show on the Discover Channel called "California Academy of Sciences" and it's all about the really big Shark aquarium. :p Now my hubby wants to go there we're in San Francisco. Has anybody been there?:confused: He's getting all excited to go on vacation again and not in our pocket!!

So, Kristi, does this mean you got the extra $100 needed????!!!! Great job!

:D It does! I'm now $35 over~!:D It's so weird that people are still calling and placing orders!! i'll take it though! My hubby said we are definitley going to the aquarium!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey, my husband is watching a show on the Discover Channel called "California Academy of Sciences" and it's all about the really big Shark aquarium. :p Now my hubby wants to go there we're in San Francisco. Has anybody been there?:confused: He's getting all excited to go on vacation again and not in our pocket!!

This is a beautiful museum that has prehistoric and aqua life along with a wonderful planetarium in Golden Gate Park. I take my kids there once evey couple of years as I love that place (I was born in San Francisco and miss it everyday). Have fun, Dont forget to go to the Exploritorium too!

PampMomof3 said:
:D It does! I'm now $35 over~!:D It's so weird that people are still calling and placing orders!! i'll take it though! My hubby said we are definitley going to the aquarium!:D

Congrats & enjoy. You deserve it!!

PampMomof3 said:

Way to go. We knew you could do it. :D

Congrats Kristi!!

OK Kristi, just rub it in for those of us that aren't going:p Just kidding! My dh was looking to going to Alcatraz, but we didn't make it. It just made me more determined to earn a trip next year!
Congrats to you & everyone else that earned a trip:D

lacychef said:
OK Kristi, just rub it in for those of us that aren't going:p Just kidding! My dh was looking to going to Alcatraz, but we didn't make it. It just made me more determined to earn a trip next year!
Congrats to you & everyone else that earned a trip:D
How far were you from getting it?

I ended up about 11,000 away:(

Hav ea wonderful time in San Fran! We honeymooned there back in 2004. You HAVE to get dungeoness crab on the wharf and sourdough bread bowls! There are lots of fun places to check out in the Hiahgt district and you MUSt get to Chinatown and Japantown!!

:)
dannyzmom said:
Hav ea wonderful time in San Fran! We honeymooned there back in 2004. You HAVE to get dungeoness crab on the wharf and sourdough bread bowls! There are lots of fun places to check out in the Hiahgt district and you MUSt get to Chinatown and Japantown!!

Sounds good except for the crab!I can't wait to go!:D Carolyn~Have fun in the Bahamas!:D

I'm sorry Lacy! I was $16,000 away in September and I did it! Very hard but I still can't believe I did it! Set your mind to earn that trip next year!:D

Congratulations to everyone who earned any of the levels!:D :D

I've already started earning the trip for next year...or I'm trying. I've beat my highest sales month already and plan on getting on the phone in the next two days and again after Christmas. I want to have an after Christmas sale, but I'm not sure what I want to put on sale. I don't want it to be too difficult to understand. Maybe I'll add 10% for each $100 people buy or something...sorry to hijack the thread...I'll go start my own!Oh, and hubby was pleased I made level 1 so National is that much less expensive!

PampMomof3 said:
:)

Sounds good except for the crab!I can't wait to go!:D Carolyn~Have fun in the Bahamas!:D

I'm sorry Lacy! I was $16,000 away in September and I did it! Very hard but I still can't believe I did it! Set your mind to earn that trip next year!:D

Congratulations to everyone who earned any of the levels!:D :D

Seriously Kristi, have crab every day for lunch...DH and I didn't catch onto the crab thing til day 6 of our 8 day honeymoon...stupid us. We can't wait to go back someday!

cmdtrgd said:
I've already started earning the trip for next year...or I'm trying. I've beat my highest sales month already and plan on getting on the phone in the next two days and again after Christmas. I want to have an after Christmas sale, but I'm not sure what I want to put on sale. I don't want it to be too difficult to understand. Maybe I'll add 10% for each $100 people buy or something...sorry to hijack the thread...I'll go start my own!

Oh, and hubby was pleased I made level 1 so National is that much less expensive!

I am kicking myself now for not working harder in the beginning of the year. I only had 1 or 2 shows a month until August & ended up around 3000-4000 away from level 1. But I WILL earn at least level 1 next year, if not higher. I learned from this year's mistake.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am kicking myself now for not working harder in the beginning of the year. I only had 1 or 2 shows a month until August & ended up around 3000-4000 away from level 1. But I WILL earn at least level 1 next year, if not higher. I learned from this year's mistake.

Don't kick yourself - just bust your butt in 2007. Once you earn ONE Pampered Chef trip, you will NEVER miss one again. There is nothing like traveling PC style!!!

dannyzmom said:
Don't kick yourself - just bust your butt in 2007. Once you earn ONE Pampered Chef trip, you will NEVER miss one again. There is nothing like traveling PC style!!!

You better believe I will!!! I already have 6 shows booked for January (which is A LOT for me--I usually did 2 or 3 a month) & I will still be calling about 5 people next week & about 5 the week after to book Jan & Feb. I also have bookings through April already (hosts work together & wanted to separate shows so none of the hosts missed sales from having shows too close together). I am planning on doing two bridal shows in the next two months & Babies R Us in January. I REALLY want to take my husband on a trip that I earned for free! He's so supportive that he deserves it!

dannyzmom said:
Seriously Kristi, have crab every day for lunch...DH and I didn't catch onto the crab thing til day 6 of our 8 day honeymoon...stupid us. We can't wait to go back someday!

I would but my dh or I eat seafood!:p I know we're weird but we just don't have the acquired taste.:confused:

Related to forThose of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!

What is "For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!"?

"For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on recipes and techniques inspired by the city of San Francisco.

Who can attend "For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!"?

Anyone can attend "For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!" It is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

What type of dishes will be taught in "For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!"?

The class will cover a variety of dishes inspired by the diverse food culture of San Francisco. This includes seafood, sourdough bread, and popular dishes from the city's various ethnic communities.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend "For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!"?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend this class. Our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through each recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks to make the dishes a success.

What do I need to bring to "For Those of Us That Are Going to San Francisco!"?

All necessary ingredients and cooking tools will be provided for you at the class. Just bring yourself and an appetite for delicious food!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021