• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore San Francisco with Us: One Month Countdown to Our Trip!

In summary, the girls are excited for their trip and are planning on doing a lot while they are there. They are also interested in going to Alcatraz and seeing some other places.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys!!! Today is EXACTLY ONE MONTH until we leave for our trip!! I'm so excited!!! My directo sent me a SF tour book so we could look through and plan our vacation. Well, I know so far that DebbieJ and I will be on the Alcatraz tour on Saturday, we also want to go to Pier 39, Lombard Street and the aquarium (I can't remember what its called at the moment).

What are you planning on doing over there?:D

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

I can't wait to get away!

Yes, everyone join us Saturday morning for Alcatraz.

I gave my DH the guidebook to get some ideas of what he wants to do and he hasn't even looked at it yet.

The only plans we have, so far, Willie Nelson concert at the Filmore on Friday night!

Do I need to pre book tickets to Alcatraz?? I know my sister and I want to do that for sure! Also she was telling me about some wacky costume shop that is 3 stories tall... going a waste a few hours in there trying stuff on and taking pics of each other! :D
Also, a girlfriend just told me about Winchesters House of Mystery... totally want to get in on that. And of course the bridge, The Chocolate place Gheridilli?, and the Pier and Haight street.

Oh, also get to go see my twin sisters SIL, who just had twin girls of her own last week! :D

pchefkristin said:
Do I need to pre book tickets to Alcatraz?? I know my sister and I want to do that for sure!

PC has a tour company lined up with a bunch of different tours you can purchase. Alcatraz is one of them.

If you go behind CC where you registered for the trip, they have the info there.

DebbieJ said:
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

I can't wait to get away!

Yes, everyone join us Saturday morning for Alcatraz.

I gave my DH the guidebook to get some ideas of what he wants to do and he hasn't even looked at it yet.

I can't wait to get away either!! One month to go!!!

1. What is "Explore San Francisco with Us: One Month Countdown to Our Trip!"?

"Explore San Francisco with Us: One Month Countdown to Our Trip!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase the city of San Francisco and all it has to offer. Throughout the month leading up to the trip, we will be sharing fun facts, must-see sights, and delicious recipes inspired by the city.

2. How do I participate in the event?

To participate in "Explore San Francisco with Us", simply follow Pampered Chef on social media or check our website every day for new posts and updates. You can also join the conversation by using the hashtag #PCSanFranTrip and sharing your own San Francisco-inspired recipes or memories.

3. Is this event only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this event is open to everyone! Whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, customer, or simply love to cook and travel, we invite you to join us for this virtual adventure.

4. Are there any prizes or rewards for participating in the event?

Yes, there will be opportunities to win prizes throughout the month. Stay tuned for more details on how you can win some amazing Pampered Chef products and other fun prizes.

5. Can I still participate if I can't make it to San Francisco?

Absolutely! While we would love for everyone to join us in person, this event is primarily virtual and can be enjoyed from anywhere in the world. We encourage you to explore San Francisco through our posts and recipes, and share your own experiences with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies