• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Been on Hold for 3 Hrs for Customer Service

In summary, Pampered Chef strives to provide excellent customer service but during peak hours, wait times may be longer. Alternative methods of contacting customer service, such as online chat and email, are available. Unfortunately, there is no call back feature at this time. Customers can check the status of their order by logging into their account on the website and can request to cancel their order while on hold, but it may be quicker to do so through online chat or email.
DebPC
Staff member
No offer tonight to get a call back. I have a customer from 7/1 who wants to cancel her order because she is going on vacation on Saturday. My status shows it's still just RECEIVED. Plus her order was for $100 worth of current products-no outlet.:grumpy:

I submitted shows July 3 & 5th and have received both of them. All of my outlet orders from July 1st are now showing picked. Can you maybe redirect her order to you until she gets back?

Chances are, they hav shipped or picked it but didnt update the system yet. All of my July 1st orders now show shipped as of today....some of them shipped two days ago but it wasnt shown until today.

Just a footnote....status this morning is shipping today, so she'll get it tomorrow. I'll call her later to see when they are leaving on vacation tomorrow.

I waited on the phone for 1.5 hours and gave up. I sent them an email and they responded the next morning. This was about a supply order under AND over shipment (2 separate inquiries for the same order).

A couple of nights ago I was on hold for about an hour and 15 minutes. I then hung up and called again. At that time it said approximate waiting time 30 minutes, but a couple minutes later someone picked up.

1. Why am I being put on hold for so long?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our valued customers. Unfortunately, during peak hours, our customer service representatives may experience a high volume of calls, resulting in longer wait times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to assist each customer.

2. Is there a way to reach a customer service representative more quickly?

We understand that your time is valuable and we do offer alternative methods of contacting our customer service team. You can reach us through our online chat feature on our website, or you can send us an email and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section on our website that may have the answer to your question without having to wait on hold.

3. Can I request a call back instead of waiting on hold?

Unfortunately, we do not have a call back feature at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and suggest using one of our alternative methods of contact, such as online chat or email. Our customer service team will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

4. How can I check the status of my order?

You can easily check the status of your order by logging into your account on our website. Once logged in, you will be able to view the current status of your order, any tracking information, and any updates. If you have any further questions about your order, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

5. Can I cancel my order while on hold?

We understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may need to cancel your order. While on hold, you can request to cancel your order, but it may be quicker to do so through our online chat or email. If you have already spoken to a representative and would like to cancel your order, they will be able to assist you with that process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies