• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing 2 Shows Today: My Journey to Success in Direct Sales

In summary, "Going to Close #2 Today!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to their second opportunity to reach out to potential customers and close sales. The timing of this closing approach may vary, but it is important to find a balance between giving customers time to consider their purchase and not waiting too long to lose their interest. The key to a successful "Going to Close #2 Today!" is to be confident and friendly, reminding potential customers of the benefits of the products and addressing any questions or concerns they may have. If a potential customer says no, it's important to thank them for their time and offer to follow up in the future. This approach can be used for both in-person and online sales, with
Chef_2_Four
I tell you what I started out with 2 shows this month. I asked one of my June to move to July (thank goodness she did!). I picked up a catalog show that never happened and a show cancelled on me! I closed one show today, it took forever because the handwriting was messy and I couldn't read the credit card number. So I finally got it closed and I have to pick up my last show today! Thank goodness for her changing months for me!! So I will get the new saute pan!! I hate being that close! I did get 1 booking off of each show so 2 for sept for me!!

Great to hear you are getting the pan!!

Congrats on getting the pan, I just submitted my 2 shows also and am so excited to get the pan.

I am panicking a little because my girls that said they would be closing one of the shows had not been responding to well - They are several states away

The other one is supposed to close tonight - I am putting in the orders and hoping that I will get the call this evening. I know there is a little leeway but I told them I wanted to close by July 31st.

My last two are closing tomorrow. I did get two in but I hate waiting till the last minute don't you?

Enjoy that saute pan!!!

Good for you, April!

1. What is "Going to Close #2 Today!"?

"Going to Close #2 Today!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to their second opportunity to reach out to potential customers and close sales.

2. When should I schedule my "Going to Close #2 Today!"?

The timing of your "Going to Close #2 Today!" depends on your individual business and customer base. Some consultants prefer to schedule it 2-3 days after their first contact, while others may wait up to a week. It's important to find a balance between giving customers time to consider their purchase and not waiting too long to lose their interest.

3. How should I approach "Going to Close #2 Today!"?

The key to a successful "Going to Close #2 Today!" is to be confident and friendly. Remind your potential customers of the benefits of the products and how they can improve their lives. Ask them if they have any questions or concerns and offer any additional information they may need to make a decision.

4. What if my potential customer says no during "Going to Close #2 Today!"?

It's important to remember that not every customer will make a purchase during "Going to Close #2 Today!". If they say no, thank them for their time and ask if you can follow up with them in the future. You can also offer to send them a catalog or samples to try out before making a decision.

5. Can I use "Going to Close #2 Today!" for online sales?

Yes, "Going to Close #2 Today!" can be used for both in-person and online sales. However, it's important to adjust your approach for online customers. Consider sending them a personalized email or message with product recommendations and a link to your online store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat