• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up a Dream: Closing Shows for a New Saute Pan

In summary, our "Cooking Up a Dream" show is perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their saute pan and other kitchen essentials. We will be showcasing a variety of recipes that highlight the versatility and quality of our new saute pan. At the end of the show, you'll have the opportunity to purchase the pan and other related products. We often have special offers and discounts during our shows, so be sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited-time deals. The show typically lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, and we make sure to answer all of your questions to ensure everyone gets the most out of the show.
Chef_2_Four
Well after I close my 2nd sept show. I will officially have enough to get another saute pan. If that is all I get, I am going to raffle it off at my mystery hostess show in Nov. $1 a ticket for a $40 pan. never know. anyway I have 2 more shows to close and BOTH were booked from other shows so that is 4 more chances of someone buying cookware! Hopefully I can get the grill pan that is what my hubby really wants but we don't have the money for it!! Maybe if one of my hosts doesn't buy their cookware I will buy it then for Christmas.

i love my grill pan but i like your idea of the raffle....woohoo...

I just redeemed my points for 1 SS piece for myself and 2 smaller pieces for raffle type items :)! gotta love FREE!

vwpamperedchef said:
i love my grill pan but i like your idea of the raffle....woohoo...

hopefully I will get enough points for something for us, but if not raffle here we come! I already have the SS & exec saute pans.

I'm trying to decide between the 10" SS and the 12" Executive saute pans. Any thoughts on these two?

1. How do I know if "Cooking Up a Dream" is the right show for me?

Our "Cooking Up a Dream" show is perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their saute pan and other kitchen essentials. Whether you're a beginner cook or a seasoned chef, this show has something for everyone.

2. What types of recipes will be demonstrated during the show?

We will be showcasing a variety of recipes that highlight the versatility and quality of our new saute pan. From stir-fries to pasta dishes, you'll learn how to create delicious meals with ease.

3. Can I purchase the new saute pan at the end of the show?

Absolutely! Our "Cooking Up a Dream" show is all about introducing and selling our new saute pan. At the end of the show, you'll have the opportunity to purchase the pan and other related products.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the show?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts during our shows. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited-time deals and save on your kitchen essentials.

5. How long does the "Cooking Up a Dream" show typically last?

The show typically lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of questions and interactions from the audience. We want to make sure everyone gets the most out of the show, so we take the time to answer all of your questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • ChefLoriG
  • General Chat
Replies