• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! I Got the Grill Pan and Press for POR!

In summary, the grill pan measures 11 inches by 11 inches and the press measures 9 inches by 9 inches, making it perfect for grilling a variety of foods. The grill pan's ridges create perfect grill marks and allow excess fat to drain away from food, while the press helps to evenly cook and press out excess moisture. The grill pan and press are made with a non-stick coating, making cleaning up a breeze. They are also safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction, and can go in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I was just checking to see how many points I needed to get the Grill Pan and Press for the POR. I knew it was around 8 more point, however, when I checked I had enough points. I forgot someone order the saute pan at my last show. :)

My DH has been bugging me to get this, so I can't wait for it to arrive. I don't know if I should put it on his pillow or wrap them up for Christmas. Hmmm....decisions, decisions! :rolleyes:

Congrats!! That's what I am saving up my points for too.

Good for you! I already was able to get the 10" ss saute pan and the 12" covered ss skillet..I MAY have enough by the time it's over to get the 5 piece ss set...or I may choose some exec and give as gifts. Not sure yet.
That grill pan is so nice! We bought a new grill last summer and then I got the grill pan, well, we haven't used the grill since, I think we've used it maybe 5 times since I got the pan! I plan on using it tonight for burgres as a matter of fact!

Woo Hoo Laurie!!! Love the FREEBIES!

Congratulations! Isn't PC wonderful? I received my 12" SS Skillet with Lid yesterday. I love the fact that even the shipping is free. PC rocks!

Well, last night I couldn't keep it in that I had ordered the products. I just told DH I had a suprise for him and he wouldn't give up until I told. He was really excited. I love it when I can do things for him, like that. Even better when it is FREE!:)

pamperedpals said:
Even better when it is FREE!:)

EVEN BETTER THAT YOU EARNED IT!!!!!

What are the dimensions of the grill pan and press?

The grill pan measures 11 inches by 11 inches and the press measures 9 inches by 9 inches, making it perfect for grilling a variety of foods.

How does the grill pan and press help with cooking?

The grill pan's ridges create perfect grill marks and allow excess fat to drain away from food, while the press helps to evenly cook and press out excess moisture.

Is the grill pan and press non-stick?

Yes, the grill pan and press are made with a non-stick coating, making cleaning up a breeze.

Can the grill pan and press be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the grill pan and press are safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Can the grill pan and press go in the oven?

Yes, the grill pan and press are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for finishing off foods or keeping them warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef