• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Pan & Press Shopping List for 5 Guests

• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts• At least 3 tablespoons olive oil• 3 large Idaho baking potatoes• 1 head of fresh garlic• 1 pint or smaller of half and half cream• 1 small container of sour cream• 1 stick of real butter• 1 8 ounce block of cheddar cheese – not preshredded and not Velveeta• 1 16 ounce bag of baby-cut carrots• 1 bunch thin, green onions
KCPChef
Hello! My grill pan & press comes in today and I already have 5 ppl that want to try this show! But is there anywhere that gives us a shopping list to forward to them? Or has anyone made one up? Thanks so much!

LOL! My grill pan and press come tomorrow! So excited!What else are you preparing at your show? It seems like all they need for the cyw itself is 6 boneless skinless chicken fillets...right?What are other people serving at their shows? I don't have the micro cooker yet, and I must admit the side dishes seem very unappealing to me. I was planning to do a tools and tastings kind of thing, with cream cheese, sauces, and dips with the seasonings.

Thats ag reat idea! I have made the mashed potatoes and they are delicious!!!!! I just thought that maybe someone had created a shopping list! Maybe I can work on one today at my lunch break and put it up here! Anyone wants to contribute, feel free :) I can't wait! We are going to be "indorr grilling" all weekend! So I can practice :)

OK! I have put this together really quickly! please let me know what you think of if I left anything out! I really apprecaite it! I am so excited to give this a shot!!!!

Attachments

• Chicken Your Way Shopping List.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 514
We just did the CYW at our cluster meeting on Monday. It was mentioned that maybe you could make a Chicken Ceasar Salad. Maybe some Garlic Biscuit Bites, too?The other night I cooked some Chicken & Bowtie pasta Alfredo. I cooked the pasta according to package directions, and also cooked chicken in the grill pan. I spritzed one side w/ Olive oil in my kitchen spritzer, then sprinkled with the Garlic Parmesan dipping oil seasoning. Put the chicken in the preheated pan, seasoning side down, then did the oil and seasoning on the top side of the chicken. Put the press back on and cooked the 5 and 5. When it was done, I poured a jar of Alfredo sauce right in the pan and used the skinny scraper to get in the grooves a little and get the fond to incorporate into the sauce. I cut up the chicken and tossed it back in the sauce. When the pasta was done, I poured the chicken and sauce on it and stirred it around.I didn't have any frozen broccoli on hand that night, but usually I cook some in the microcooker and then either add it to the pasta or serve it on the side.I also made garlic bread with the oil dipping seasonings.It's a ton of carbs, but my family LOVES when I make this dinner. I'm debating offering it as a show. Not sure if it's too much, too many pots. KWIM?ETA: I forgot to mention that I also put a block of parmesan on the table with the Microplane Adj. Grater and we all put on how much ever we like. :D

HELP I need some creative soul to make an invite!!!

anyone???? I am SO bad with that

That would be AWESOME for an invite! Please help!

I tried to create a Chicken Your Way invite...hope it helps someone!

Attachments

• Cooking Show Invite - Chicken Your Way.doc
    477 KB · Views: 428
At my CYW show, the guests had the grilled chicken breasts (of course) and I took a salad so the cut up chicken could be put on that. For dessert I made the molten lava cake in the DCB. I saw this prepared at a training I went to and she made it look so easy! To make the salad, use the salad spinner, bamboo bowl, bamboo salad tongs, cutlery and she used shears to cut up the salad. She also used the cutting board for tomatoes and the rotary grater for parmesean cheese. I was just really impressed with how many products she used.

ok- I loved the invite that was posted...
I just tweeked mine a bit

THANK YOU!!!!

Attachments

• Cooking Show Invite - Chicken Your Way.doc
    474.5 KB · Views: 544
Thank you so much! This rocks!!!!!

I made the mashed sweet potatoes, but in the DCB, and then let the guests use the sweet sprinkles on them. THEY LOVED THEM!

Here's what our Exc. gave us: (Tried to post a word doc. but says file invalid?)

Here is the grocery list for the Chicken Your Way – All American Show

• 1 ½ - 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approximately 6)
• At least 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 large Idaho baking potatoes
• 1 head of fresh garlic
• 1 pint or smaller of half and half cream
• 1 small container of sour cream
• 1 stick of real butter
• 1 8 ounce block of cheddar cheese – not preshredded and not Velveeta
• 1 16 ounce bag of baby-cut carrots
• 1 bunch thin, green onions

Here is the grocery list for the Chicken Your Way – Salad Show
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
• 1 head iceberg, green leaf, or romaine lettuce
• 3 Roma tomatoes
• 1 fresh cucumber
• 1 green bell pepper
• 1 block (8 ounces) cheddar cheese
• 1 bag baby-cut carrots
• Approximately 2 tablespoons Olive oil
• Balsamic vinegar
• 1 head fresh garlic
• At least 8 ounces of vegetable oil, corn oil, or canola oil
Here is the grocery list for the Chicken Your Way – Mexican Fiesta Show (fajitas)

• 1 fresh lime
• 1 head fresh garlic
• 4 – 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 medium green bell pepper
• 1 medium red bell pepper
1 medium red or yellow onion
• 8 ounces Cheddar cheese (not in the block and not preshredded and not Velveeta
• 3 firm Roma tomatoes
• Flour tortillas (smallest you can find)
• Sour cream for garnish
• Salsa for garnish
• Olive oil or cooking oil (about 2 tablespoons)
• Bush’s (or store brand) chili mild beans – enough cans for your crowd

Notes that go with the list:

Robin House – Chicken Your Way show

If not in kitchen, preheat Grill Pan in kitchen. Bring out and put on trivet and put chicken on, back to kitchen. You don’t have to baby sit this pan.

Consultants can get $75 PC if they recruit 3. I give Grill Press if they recruit 3.

Colored toothpicks for sampling.
Teresa does mashed potatoes in Rice Cooker.
Chop in 1 “ cubes. No water. Robin does 2 Tbs. water – 6 potatoes. Brown russet. 11 minutes. Bring one extra potato to peel and use Mandolin.

Chicken your way training – big deal. Reason why Chicken Your Way has been so successful for me. Just like Deep Covered Baker, no substitute.
Started calling this the ‘Essential Tool’ in the kitchen. Cooking show is about training people. Explained difference between Grill Pan and Family Skillet. “This is the essential pan! I know what you are thinking, I have the other skillet in my kitchen. Let me tell you why there is a difference.”

Grill Pan – take 2 pieces of chicken, oil, rub – 1 in skillet, 1 on grill. Look, taste, or smell identical? When you put on grill, where to natural juices go? Searing process, natural sugars create natural browning and intense flavor. In skillet, chicken simmers in juices, but not a dry source of heat that seals juices in. This is also the ‘multi-tasking’ tool. You don’t have to hover over the stove. Put on press, flip and be done. Go fold laundry while cooking. George Foreman doesn’t keep constant temperature. Some chefs recommend putting in oven for 10 min. to do perfectly. Grill Pan can go into oven. Do with salad.

Coconut oil is best for high temperatures.

Grill Pan – 3 times a day – pennies per use. Bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches, paninis, or hot dogs, steak, chops, shrimp, asparagus, chicken,
Pound cake, stale, butter, grill, toasty. Serve w/ fresh fruit. Family will think that you are a cross between Martha and Betty.
Most of shows have been chicken your way / salad show. Tools like forged knives and mandolin, salad and berry spinner, dressing in measure, mix, and pour, bamboo platter or cranberry rimmed platter.
6 boneless skinless breasts in zip lock, 1 Tbs. oil – pre-show
Grill pan w/ grill press on stove, not hot.
Now make chicken for our salad using essential tool w/ press.
Walk around and show pan dry – no oil
Grill chicken and many other things – it will become your essential tool
3 accessory pieces – chef’s tongs, meat tenderizer, and digital thermometer
Chicken is not even thickness – use tenderizer.
Chicken is fibrous, so if you pound it will tear. If oil or water, in bag without air, it won’t tear. No chicken splatters on ceiling. Benefits of meat tenderizer. 2 tools in one. Open zip lock. Pull out chicken w/ tongs, on mat, 2, 2, 2. All 6 will fit in pan. Spice turn about – explain how can also mix rubs. Make your own flavor.
Chipotle – smoked paprika and smoked chipotle peppers – with SW, very interesting.
Tonight – do 3 specific flavors – BBQ, but I want Greek, but I want Lemon Pepper.
Make 3 meals at 1 time. Place rub in front of that line of chicken. Then next in front of that line. Sprinkle, flip w/ tongs. When start pounding chicken, pan goes on between med and med/high. Make sure they understand that the pan is DRY! Preheating in background. Now chicken goes in and must remember where they are in pan. Turn down to medium, press goes on and walk away from the stove. I know that you make much more than chicken. When grill, where does liquid go, down in grill. Natural juices run out is skillet and juices start to simmer. Juices are the enemy to browning. For breakfast, bacon, press, pack a lunch, flip do another lunch. Reheating for lunch – reheat leftover pizza, hot dogs on grill pan, Panini, dinner pork tenderloins – so tender and juicy. Shrimp is fabulous. Vegetables – asparagus is fabulous. Brown bit are called fond. Little bit of water or stock – deglaze pan and pour over meat. Breads – French bread with dipping spices, grill. Stale pound cake, butter it and grill, family will think Betty and Martha all wrapped in one. I know that you are thinking that your husband is going to kill you if you spend $169. Power tools – men are saying, no it doesn’t have a cord. Power tool helps you get the job done. When you cook eggs, grab skillet, husband goes to Lowe’s and spend $300 to fix a small project. Sits in garage after that. $169 to use morning, noon, and night. Well Honey, I might need to fix you dinner some night. Pennies a use. When you use your grill pan, don’t add liquid to it. Now use digital thermometer. Most people cut to look to see if pink. Put this in thickest part, 165 degrees. Put grill pan on cooling rack. Mat – first 2 pieces – remember which pieces are which. 3 Bamboo bowls with rubs in front of each. Put in SS bowl and use salad choppers. Ready to serve salad buffet. Everything goes onto white order form, no math required. With $60, I will order you a free spice. If you want more than you can afford, get your accessories tonight, book show and if you have it only in Oct., grill pan for $54. So not a party girl, $54 grill pan deal. Let me give you catalogs tonight – grill pan for $54, plus, plus, but the best way is to join my team and get this pan for free. I am just an ordinary person but PC has given me an extraordinary life.

Salad – slice tomatoes, cheese, peppers. Italian in MM&P using Balsamic.
Searing means that you are cooking meat at very high heat. High heat causes sugars to carmelize and creates dark color. But moisture is the enemy to browning. So it will never look the same in skillet. When put chicken in pan, about 6 min.each time. Cooks enough on one side so won’t have to flip 3 times. When white starts to creep up on sides, it is time to flip. Grill hash marks – chicken at 10 and then flip to 2, flip chicken to 10 and then rotate to 2.

If you have seen salad show, starch and veggie. Large micro cooker and Rice Cooker – buttery dill carrots in lg. micro cooker – followed to a t. Potatoes to Rice Cooker. 10 min. smashed potatoes. 3 very large russet potatoes, peel w/ serrated peeler. 2 before show and 1 at show, cube into 1 inch cubes. Rice Cooker Plus. Uniform in size. 1 Tbs. Mini measure all cup. Make sure only 1 Tbs. water. Keep saying, 1 Tbs. Lid – 6 min. Bring out and press in 1 clove garlic into Rice Cooker, stir with large mix n scraper. Lid on and back in at 4 min. Use new kitchen fork to test all the way to the bottom. Want baked potato feel. Now mix w/ mix n masher. 1/3 stick of real butter or 2 big spoons sour cream, 2 oz. of cheese in rotary grater, small bunch of green onions, snip w/ professional shears. Broccoli, hold w/ left hand and trim hedges w/ right hand, sheers, no broccoli pebbles to clean up.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love it!

Thank you Barb! Lots of great info!

If you look on CC, there are several resources there about the Chicken Your Way theme show. They've added some extra things there since I last looked. They have Robin House's scripts and stuff to see. One thing I'm wondering is, does anyone know the measurements to make a the Salad dressing (mentioned in the above posts) if I don't have the Measure, Mix & Pour?

Is there a way to send the CYW video in an email as an invitation??

I did my first show w/ the grill pan/press on Tuesday! It went great! We just had a huge salad and I did 20 chicken breast in it!!!! Used a different rub on each set of 4, so everyone got to see/taste 5 of the rubs! It was super easy and tons of fun! Everyone loved the grill pan! The host already booked a show for December to earn the pan/press combo!!!! (Her goal was DCB this show!) hehe!

I have had 3 Chicken Your Way shows, and all 3 have been huge successes! One was $800, one was $600, and the third was $1800! I offer the press at 50% off when they purchase the grill pan. I have sold 6 sets so far. I am also selling a ton of pantry products. I do the Pineapple Rum and the Raspberry Habanero sauces on cream cheese with crackers and have the other 4 to taste with pretzel sticks. Two to three rubs on the chicken breasts and the herb bread recipe from the current catalog. I have the host make one of our desserts and serve beverages. Quick and easy!

Ugh! I can't find anything on a Chicken Your Way cooking show on CC?! I need recipes and instructions and printouts (for my theme shows book) and can't find anything on our website. Isn't this a fairly new promotion? There is no theme show listed called Chicken Your Way. I have come up with an ingrediant list when searching, which gave me the knowledge that there were side dishes offered to serve with it, but no info on the side dishes or how to prepare them for a demo. Anyone have any links or files with this info?

WendyE said:
Ugh! I can't find anything on a Chicken Your Way cooking show on CC?! I need recipes and instructions and printouts (for my theme shows book) and can't find anything on our website. Isn't this a fairly new promotion? There is no theme show listed called Chicken Your Way. I have come up with an ingrediant list when searching, which gave me the knowledge that there were side dishes offered to serve with it, but no info on the side dishes or how to prepare them for a demo. Anyone have any links or files with this info?

Wendy- when you log into CC, look at the icon images along the left of the main page- the very bottom one is the "Chicken your Way" link.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This site rocks!

1. What type of grill pan and press should I use for cooking for 5 guests?

For cooking for 5 guests, we recommend using a larger grill pan and press, such as our Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan and Panini Press. This will allow you to cook more food at once and save time in the kitchen.

2. Can I use the grill pan and press on any type of stovetop?

Yes, our grill pan and press are designed to be compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

3. How many servings can I expect to get from using the grill pan and press?

Our grill pan and press are designed to provide 4-6 servings at a time, making it perfect for cooking for 5 guests.

4. What types of food can I cook with the grill pan and press?

You can cook a variety of foods with our grill pan and press, including meats, vegetables, sandwiches, and more. The nonstick surface ensures easy release and quick cleanup.

5. Do I need to season the grill pan and press before use?

No, our grill pan and press come pre-seasoned and ready to use. However, we recommend lightly oiling the surface before each use for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies