• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with POR Points? Get Decision-Making Tips Here!

In summary, Carolyn is struggling to decide what to do with her POR points. She has most of the items offered and she is not sure she wants the few items she does not have. She is going to wait to cash in her points and then use them to buy her husband cookware for Christmas.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
ARGH!
I am not good at making decisions. I have a buncha POR points and can't decide what to do with them.
I have just over 1700 points.
The thing is - I have MOST of the stuff that is offered...and the few things I don't have, I am not sure I want.
I have the 7pc Exec set, I have the Exec stir fry, 12", grill pan & press, double griddle, 8" saute pan. And I have the SS 8"m 1.5qt and 12" covered.
Of the items that are left...(Exec 12qt stockpot, Exec 11" griddle, SS 10" saute...what do you recommend? Which of those do you love?

I don't have it, but I would think you would like having the Exec. 12 qt. stockpot.

Do you have the Exec 5 piece set? You don't HAVE to redeem points now, you have until the end of December so wait a month or so then decide - who knows how many more you might earn in the next 2 months.

I'm with Janet. Of course, if you're determined to get instant gratification, I think the 12 qt stockpot would be great.

After talking it over with DH I think I am going to wait ti lthe end to cash in -- and then I'll use my points to buy him some cookware for Xmas - LOL

There you go. Problem solved.

I was going to stay the 12 qt stockpot as well. I got it 2 weeks ago but haven't used it yet!:eek:

I got the 12qt today! HOLY CRAP!!! What am I going to cook in it??? :0) I wish it was cool already and I'd make some chicken and dumplings....

We have an enormous stock pot that DH uses to make huge batches of soups, stews and chilis. Although the PC one is smaller, he wants it because it is a nmuch better quality than the one we currently have. So I will probably be getting that one for him.

I so have the same problem as you Carolyn! I have 1732ish I think and don't even know what to get??? I have all the exec I need and the 8" SS saute is the only SS piece I have so I was thinkin the 10" SS saute but am not positive yet? I have two 12" skillets so I don't want or need another one. I"m going crazy figuring out what to get??

Last edited:

1. What are POR points and how do they affect my Pampered Chef business?

POR points, also known as Pay-Over-Retail points, are a measure of the product sales you make through your Pampered Chef business. They are used to determine your commission and level in the company. The more POR points you accumulate, the higher your commission and level will be.

2. How can I increase my POR points?

The best way to increase your POR points is by consistently making product sales. You can also earn additional POR points by hosting cooking shows, recruiting new team members, and participating in company promotions and challenges.

3. What happens if I struggle with POR points?

If you are struggling with POR points, it may affect your commission and level in the company. However, it is important to remember that everyone has ups and downs in their business and there are resources and support available to help you improve your POR points.

4. What are some decision-making tips for improving my POR points?

First, make sure to actively promote and sell Pampered Chef products to your network and beyond. Use social media, email, and other marketing techniques to reach potential customers. Additionally, consider hosting more cooking shows and events to increase your sales. Finally, stay informed about company promotions and challenges and actively participate in them.

5. Are there any resources available to help me with my POR points?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers training and resources to help you improve your POR points and overall business. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. Remember, we are all in this together and there is always someone willing to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen