• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My POR Redemption: 12 SS Skillet and More Cookware!

In summary, Ann submitted a POR redemption for the 12" SS Skillet and has now earned the "Submit 2" for the SAT. She also owns all of the Professional cookware and is looking to replace it with the Exec 7-pc set and the Exec Square Griddle.
chefann
Gold Member
I just submitted a POR redemption for the 12" SS Skillet! I've never earned anything in previous POR incentives, so I'm geeked! MY last host ordered the Exec 7-pc set and the Exec Square Griddle, which pushed me over 1500 points. I've got about 300 left, so I need to sell some more cookware this month so I can pick out something else.

And, that show was #2 for November, so I've earned the "Submit 2" for SAT, and am at $1000. Now I need to get on the phone and book something else for later in the month.

BTW- for all the Firefox users out there, I used IE Tab to submit the redemption and it worked great. It's a free download. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

Yea Ann! GREAT for you!

I am waiting for 2 shows to close, to put me over the top so I can get the DBG.....the executive piece I have been really drooling over!

I got the same 12" SS skillet too, I have 2,490 points remaining, and as you can imagine I want the 5 pc SS set, (I NEED 10 POINTS DARN IT!) So as you can imagine, I will be pushing the cookware more!

Although I have heard mixed reactions on the SS, not sure now I want the set....

I've got all the Professional cookware and it would be nice to replace it with exec, but that's not gonna happen. :rolleyes: A lot of my points were from Exec sets I bought myself with the Sept host special - they're still in boxes and will be unpacked when I finish the kitchen remodel next year. But I figured it was a good investment - 2 new sets of cookware (5- and 7-piece sets) plus most of the points toward the 12" SS at 60% off. :) And when the kitchen is done, I'll pack up the Prof sets (not the open stock, since those are the things I use the most), and give them to my sisters or mom. Or maybe sell them in a garage sale.

chefann said:
I've got all the Professional cookware and it would be nice to replace it with exec, but that's not gonna happen. :rolleyes: A lot of my points were from Exec sets I bought myself with the Sept host special - they're still in boxes and will be unpacked when I finish the kitchen remodel next year. But I figured it was a good investment - 2 new sets of cookware (5- and 7-piece sets) plus most of the points toward the 12" SS at 60% off. :) And when the kitchen is done, I'll pack up the Prof sets (not the open stock, since those are the things I use the most), and give them to my sisters or mom. Or maybe sell them in a garage sale.

Wonderful! A new kitchen and new cookware! Are you going to have a pot rack to hang all of your beautiful new cookware?
I would LOVE a new kitchen. I think all the time about ways to remodel mine......but THAT is not going to happen anytime soon.:cry:

I've got a pot rack already. It's anodized aluminum, so it matches the cookware. :) The rack will be staying in the new kitchen, but I'm making sure I have big drawers for storing the pieces that don't fit on it. (I had 17 drafts of the design - seriously - because the room is so awkward. As it is, we'll be bricking in part of a window so I can put counters below it, plus moving the sink 6 feet.)

chefann said:
I've got a pot rack already. It's anodized aluminum, so it matches the cookware. :) The rack will be staying in the new kitchen, but I'm making sure I have big drawers for storing the pieces that don't fit on it. (I had 17 drafts of the design - seriously - because the room is so awkward. As it is, we'll be bricking in part of a window so I can put counters below it, plus moving the sink 6 feet.)

I love those big drawers!!!
I remember your thread with your layout - I want to do that too, someday.

But the one thing I REALLY want, and cannot figure out how to do is a Walk-In Pantry! I just had 2 shows in homes with walk-in pantries - and now I NEED one for myself!

OK- you really NEED to come to this side of the state for a day. We can go to TJ's and to Ikea. :D They've got so many sample kitchens set up that it's overwhelming. That's where I'm getting my cabinets/hardware/lighting/some appliances. (Which reminds me, I need to get my act together and start putting together plans and prices so DH and I can start planning the job and ordering things.)

Congrats Ann!
Even in my brand new home I would love more kitchen. Someday we will finish the basement with a kitchenette so I can store things down there. Maybe I should get a pot rack for over the island. Becky, why don't you stop by and tell me if one would fit.

JAE said:
Congrats Ann!
Even in my brand new home I would love more kitchen. Someday we will finish the basement with a kitchenette so I can store things down there. Maybe I should get a pot rack for over the island. Becky, why don't you stop by and tell me if one would fit.

I am going to be right down the street from you on Monday......but I'm doing a show, so don't know if I would have time!
I haven't been to my mom's in ages....BAD daughter!

ChefBeckyD said:
I am going to be right down the street from you on Monday......but I'm doing a show, so don't know if I would have time!
I haven't been to my mom's in ages....BAD daughter!
Yes, that's what I was thinking:) Just kidding, though I was wondering how often you see your mom.

JAE said:
Yes, that's what I was thinking:) Just kidding, though I was wondering how often you see your mom.

Well, lately, she has been coming here - she has had more Dr's appts in GR, and a few times, she has actually come and spent the night, and then I take her to her morning appts.

Congrats Ann! Feels good doesn't it?? I just placed my cookware order last night as well. I got all executive... the 5 pc, the 12 " skillet, stir fry skillet and the grill press! I still have 500 or so pints left, I would liek to get some more so that I can use the rest wisely, without wasting too many!

Brandi, I recommend getting the 12" lid. It'll fit both the stir-fry and 12" skillet. And you can even use it over the grill pan to hold heat in so things cook a little faster.

chefann said:
Brandi, I recommend getting the 12" lid. It'll fit both the stir-fry and 12" skillet. And you can even use it over the grill pan to hold heat in so things cook a little faster.
I agree with Ann! You will be glad you did!

New Kitchen....I can't wait. We just purchased 55 acres and hope to in the next year or so to build a new house. So I just can't wait to design the kitchen. My kitchen now has lots of cabinets but just not in the right places or the right sizes. Ann could you email me your design? Thanks

Sarah

This is mine: http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f18/7689-my-kitchen-plan-ikea-kitchen.pdf Page 5 is the overhead schematic.Our house was built in 1934, and the kitchen is a weird size - not wide enough to put in an island. And there are windows or doorways on every single wall. So it took a while to get this design settled. It helped when I got the OK to brick up part of a window so that we can run counter all the way down one long wall. It's going to be a 21-foot expanse of granite! I used the Ikea kitchen design software. It's a free download from their website, and comes with all their cabinets pre-loaded. Their cabinets are much less expensive than other brands, but will still support granite countertops.

GO ANN GO!! Good for you:)

Way to go Ann! Congrats to YOU!

BTW ~ I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this: The opinions expressed in this post are those of Ann Szwarc, and do not reflect the opinions of The Pampered Chef® or Chef Success. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Proper attire please. We are trained professionals; do not attempt this at home.

You Go Girl!

Way to go, Ann!

chefann said:
This is mine: http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f18/7689-my-kitchen-plan-ikea-kitchen.pdf Page 5 is the overhead schematic.

Our house was built in 1934, and the kitchen is a weird size - not wide enough to put in an island. And there are windows or doorways on every single wall. So it took a while to get this design settled. It helped when I got the OK to brick up part of a window so that we can run counter all the way down one long wall. It's going to be a 21-foot expanse of granite!

I used the Ikea kitchen design software. It's a free download from their website, and comes with all their cabinets pre-loaded. Their cabinets are much less expensive than other brands, but will still support granite countertops.

Thanks Ann,

I really like your design....I will have to save this for when we get ready to build. I would really like and island/bar and a walk in pantry! But we will have to see. But I want to start planning now so when we get started then there will be no questions. This is what I want.....BUILD IT!

What is "Whoot! so Excited..."?

"Whoot! so Excited..." is a line of high-quality kitchen and cooking products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "Whoot! so Excited..." line?

The "Whoot! so Excited..." line includes a wide range of kitchen and cooking products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. These products are all made with durable and high-quality materials.

Are "Whoot! so Excited..." products easy to use?

Yes, all "Whoot! so Excited..." products are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. They are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident in your purchase.

Do "Whoot! so Excited..." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Whoot! so Excited..." products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the product free of charge.

Can I purchase "Whoot! so Excited..." products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Whoot! so Excited..." products online through Pampered Chef's website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to see and purchase products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies