• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on SS Kit: My Impatient Journey

In summary, HO said that the wait time was 1 hour 28 minutes and that they could place my call in order and call me back when an operator was free. However, after waiting on hold for 45 minutes, they were not able to give me any information about my SS kit shipping status.
dexheimers
I called HO last night and it said that the wait time was 1 hour 28 minutes and that they could place my call in order and call me back when an operator was free.

Well, 4 hours later I called again and waited on hold for 45 minutes. All I wanted to know is if my wife and I would receive our SS kit before next week. We are going on vacation for two weeks (taking an RV to Myrtle Beach ,SC and caming at a campground on the beach).

We wanted to take our SS products with us to use and play with! our first SS month is September and I've heard that the SS kits ship 1 month early. The operator last night said it hadn't shipped yet nor could she see if it was going to ship anytime soon. I guess I'm jsut too impatient!! :)

Last edited:
They are generally really good about getting SS kits out fast, but if I recall correctly, you had put down September as your SS1 month, right? If that's the case, you will not be shipped till today at the earliest because they won't ship till the beginning of your buffer month.

That might be the reason why there was no shipping info in the system. And I could just be guessing and giving them an excuse when no excuse is a good excuse...

But that's just my guess....

Are you able to log onto Consultant's Corner and check the shipping status of your kit?

I don't blame you for being impatient. I was the same what when I signed up. I wanted my kit so I could play with everything. I'm impatient myself right now. I still have not received my change over kit. LOL Hopefully you'll get it before you leave for vacation. I would call HO on Friday and see if they have the status yet on it. Since the week has just started. Hopefully they will.

Have fun at Myrtle Beach. I've been here for 4 1/2 years and still haven't been up to Myrtly Beach and it's only 2 hours away. LOL Seems everytime we start to go something comes up. LOL.

Thanks for the replies. I want the website to be back up so i can check and see if anything has shipped! :D

hey i live close to M.B....but anyways if you signed up before the 28 of July and September is your 1st month then you stuff want ship until at least the 1st day of August. Which means if it ships today then you'll get it by Friday

Have fun in M.B....be careful we've had at least a dozen drownings in the ocean already this year.....

yikes! We don't get out very far. Not past waist depth....just far enough to boogie-board! :)

1. When will the SS Kit be available for purchase?

The SS Kit will be available for purchase on the first day of the new season, which is typically the first day of the month.

2. Can I pre-order the SS Kit?

Unfortunately, pre-orders for the SS Kit are not available. It will be released on the first day of the new season.

3. How long will it take for the SS Kit to arrive?

The shipping time for the SS Kit will vary depending on your location. However, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the kit to arrive after it has been shipped.

4. What is included in the SS Kit?

The SS Kit includes a variety of new and exclusive Pampered Chef products, as well as recipe cards and tips for using the products.

5. Can I return the SS Kit if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return the SS Kit within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that the kit must be in its original packaging and in unused condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefcharity