• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scored Big with Pampered Chef: My Unexpected Freebies Haul!

"I don't remember ordering anything".....then, when I opened it, I remember winning...again!Last week, I called the French hotline, which my Director pointed out to me I should do (I should anyway, seeming I'm French... :rolleyes: ...but didn't really realize there was one! :blushing:) .....anyway, to get on with the story.....they gave my name at the end of the call and said that I had to call HO by a certain date to claim a prize! I thought...."Cool...this is really my year for winning!" I was pretty excited, thinking I had won another mug or something. So, I call HO and she
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, so I gotta brag a little....:blushing: I get home tonight and there's a PC box waiting for me. I'm thinkin' .... "I don't remember ordering anything".....then, when I opened it, I remember winning...again!

Last week, I called the French hotline, which my Director pointed out to me I should do (I should anyway, seeming I'm French... :rolleyes: ...but didn't really realize there was one! :blushing:) .....anyway, to get on with the story.....they gave my name at the end of the call and said that I had to call HO by a certain date to claim a prize! I thought...."Cool...this is really my year for winning!" I was pretty excited, thinking I had won another mug or something. So, I call HO and she said they would get it in the mail to me, but didn't tell me what it was.

So, here's what I got: 25 catalogs, recipe cards, SS S/S2008, invitations, prize draw slips, write-in receipts, recruiting brochures, i-slice, easy adj measuring spoon, finger guard, twix-it clips, mini whisk, citrus peeler, and my safe cutter!

I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!! PC Rocks!!! :D Just had to share! :) Now, let's hope I can bring my luck to Conference!!! :D

Congrats!!! It is always nice to find a PC box waiting for you at your front door!

that's some nice prizes

That is so awesome!!

Cool! Congratulations!

Excellent - enjoy!

How SWEET is that! Congrats!

Cool!

Do you have to speak french to win? LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Cool!

Do you have to speak french to win? LOL

LOL!! Guess you just have to understand it to know to call HO!!! :D

WOW!! Congrats, I hope you get some more free stuff at Conference!

woo hoo!! Yay for you. I call every week to the Eng line & nothing yet. Maybe I should start calling the French line -- fewer callers might improve my odds- lol.

PChefPEI said:
Okay, so I gotta brag a little....:blushing: I get home tonight and there's a PC box waiting for me. I'm thinkin' .... "I don't remember ordering anything".....then, when I opened it, I remember winning...again!

Last week, I called the French hotline, which my Director pointed out to me I should do (I should anyway, seeming I'm French... :rolleyes: ...but didn't really realize there was one! :blushing:) .....anyway, to get on with the story.....they gave my name at the end of the call and said that I had to call HO by a certain date to claim a prize! I thought...."Cool...this is really my year for winning!" I was pretty excited, thinking I had won another mug or something. So, I call HO and she said they would get it in the mail to me, but didn't tell me what it was.

So, here's what I got: 25 catalogs, recipe cards, SS S/S2008, invitations, prize draw slips, write-in receipts, recruiting brochures, i-slice, easy adj measuring spoon, finger guard, twix-it clips, mini whisk, citrus peeler, and my safe cutter!

I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!! PC Rocks!!! :D Just had to share! :) Now, let's hope I can bring my luck to Conference!!! :D

There's a French hotline? As a Francophone, I must know about this! :)

Keith, I think it's in Canada only. The originator of this post lives north of the border. :)

chefann said:
Keith, I think it's in Canada only. The originator of this post lives north of the border. :)

Figures! Nothing good for us Americans who speak French. :thumbdown:

Are the catalogs in Francais?If you are anywhere near Quebec, that is a sweet deal!

As a fellow Canadian anxiously awaiting our conference, lets hope we are all lucky and win lots at great PC things. I really can't wait for our surprise boxes!
Cathy

Di_Can_Cook said:
Are the catalogs in Francais?

If you are anywhere near Quebec, that is a sweet deal!

If the catalogs are in French, I'd *really* like to see one! My students would like it, too!

leftymac said:
If the catalogs are in French, I'd *really* like to see one! My students would like it, too!

Yep, the catalogs are in French. PM me your mailing address and I'll put some in the mail for you, if you like.

chefann said:

Gee Ann, you say that like it's a bad thing! haha :p

It's not! Although where I live, I joke that the Canadians are SOUTH of the border, since that's the direction the border crossing runs in Detroit. :)

chefann said:
It's not! Although where I live, I joke that the Canadians are SOUTH of the border, since that's the direction the border crossing runs in Detroit. :)

Sometimes I wish I was a little more south, especially in the dead of winter!!

PChefPEI said:

Congradulation! Feels great don't it. I never thought that there was a french hotline! Would you mind sharing the #. I really never tried the hotline but then again I might've did once.

The number for the French hotline is 514-315-2444. I have been bad at not calling the hotline lately. I use to do it religiously before bedtime on Monday. I just have to get in the habit again! :rolleyes:

Just wondering... PEI Chef do you get a lot of french bookings? I live in a french community and they all do English show (well that catalogues are anyway).

Never had one French show! I would be totally open to it though. Although I would have to study the catalog to learn all the tool names in French! LOL

1. How did you score freebies from Pampered Chef?

I attended a Pampered Chef party and received free products as a hostess reward. I also took advantage of their monthly promotions and received free products with qualifying purchases.

2. What types of freebies did you receive from Pampered Chef?

I received a variety of products including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Some of the items I received for free were a stoneware baking dish, a silicone spatula, and a jar of spices.

3. Can anyone get freebies from Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can receive free products from Pampered Chef by hosting a party or purchasing products during their monthly promotions. You can also earn free products by becoming a consultant and reaching certain sales goals.

4. Are the free products from Pampered Chef of good quality?

Yes, the free products I received from Pampered Chef are of great quality. They are made with durable materials and have held up well in my kitchen. I have also received positive feedback from friends and family who have used the products.

5. Can I choose which free products I receive from Pampered Chef?

As a hostess or customer, you can choose from a selection of free products offered by Pampered Chef during their promotions. However, the specific products may vary each month. As a consultant, you can choose which free products you would like to receive based on your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies