• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your May Sales: Celebrate with a $9.50 Online Order!

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's struggles with generating sales in the month of May. They mention only having one show scheduled and it being moved to June. However, they are happy to have received an online order for $9.50. Another person joins in the conversation and offers advice on how to increase sales, such as reaching out to friends and family, hosting a fundraiser, and contacting past customers. The original speaker explains that they are currently busy with graduation and party preparations and do not have time to actively work their business. They clarify that their initial post was meant to express happiness about the online order, not sarcasm. They also mention having future shows scheduled for June and July.
pampchefrhondab
Wow, why is May always so bad of a month for me. I had one show scheduled, but she moved it to June!

Anyway, I thought my sales were going to be zero for the month, but I got an online order for $9.50:)!

Woohoo!

I wonder if they will have a prize at my cluster meeting for the smallest amount of sales!

I don't want this to sound harsh, but....you say, "Why is May always a bad month for me?"

Are you willing to accept that for this month?

You don't know me from Adam and I know you didn't ask for my advice. So you don't have to even acknowledge anything I say.

But....

Have you - called your friends and family for orders? called past customers/hosts for HWC orders? put together a mystery host catalog show for this month? thought about throwing together a HWC fundraiser in your own home? sent an email about the outlet to your customer base? called every single customer you've ever had with an 'out of the box' or 'out of the blue' call? taken a recipe and catalog to a local place of business? set up a table at a garage sale in your neighborhood or better yet, the neighborhood of a friend? called anyone else who has rescheduled in the past 6 months but didn't get a firm date on your calendar?

There are tons of other ways you could generate some sales this month. The question is, do you want sales for this month or are you willing to accept $9.50 for this month?

Sorry if this sounds harsh or out of line - I've been a Director for a long time and get very upset when I have heard this from any of my consultants.

Hi Deb,

Oh no, I'm not taking it the wrong way. Thank you for your advice. Actually I'm not upset about no sales this month and do know I could try to work for more.... I just don't have time right now and don't want to deal w/it. I just want enough sales to stay active until I get through June. My oldest daughter is graduating from HS next week and then taking a trip to Germany. Her party is June 28 and we have been painiting and redecorating our house since February! We are almost done!! We just have the garage to go - which is where most of the party will be happening as long as the weather cooperates for us:)! This weekend we will be working to open our pool and spruce up the yard!

I work another job besided PC so I really don't feel like having the phone ring all times of the day and I don't feel like chasing down hosts right now.

So my posts was actually that I was happy to get a sale this month! I wasn't being sarcastic. I should have explained myself a little more. May usually is a bad month for me every year though. I guess I need to look back at it because I'm probably not working my business. I know this year is because of that, but I didn't really have to work my business hard last fall and this winter and I kept having shows and decent sales.

I have a few people who want summer shows I will be contacting after the holiday weekend to see if I can get them scheduled for July. I have 2 for June, which is enough w/everything I have going.

Thanks for your advice and concern though.

What are the top-selling products for this month's sale?

The top-selling products for this month's sale include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker.

How can I maximize my sales for this month's promotion?

To maximize your sales for this month's promotion, be sure to share the sale with your friends and family, post about it on social media, and offer special promotions or discounts for bulk orders.

Are there any new products being featured in this month's sale?

Yes, there are several new products being featured in this month's sale, including the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products have been receiving rave reviews and are sure to be a hit with your customers.

Can I offer my own discounts or promotions during this month's sale?

Yes, as a consultant, you are able to offer your own discounts or promotions during this month's sale. Just be sure to follow the company's policies and guidelines for offering discounts and promotions.

What resources are available to help me promote this month's sale?

There are several resources available to help you promote this month's sale, including social media graphics, email templates, and product images. You can also reach out to your team leader or the company's marketing department for additional support and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • pamperedchef88
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies