• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think That I May Make It!! Woot Woot!!!

C
chelynn
I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!!! :D

My 30 days is up June 25th. I have had two shows so far, two more scheduled this week, two catalogs that may or may not close before that date (probably not, but I can work on them!). So I will definitely get my 100 PC$ for four shows in 30 days! Woot!

Right now I am at $757.90 for commissionable sales, with 3-4 more orders coming in from tonight's show. The show tomorrow has $160 in outside orders already. That puts me at $917.90, plus the extra orders, tomorrow's show, and Saturday's show. $1250 - $917.90 = $332.10 that I have to do in sales with those three things to make my 100 PC Dollars for sales.

THEN, I have a show June 30th with 40 invites that have gone out, so I'm hopeful that will push me over the $1500 mark for Sell-a-Thon. Then I will also earn the 2 new sharp products and $125 in fall products!!!

Wow!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Oh yeah, and I have three bookings and one fundraiser in July, got a co-booking tonight for July, and really want to get some bookings tomorrow!!! :)

I can't tell. Are you a bit excited!!! You sound like me! Full of energy and busting at the seams!!! WAY TO GO! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

So excited for you, too! Way to go!!!!

gotta love pc....very few companies provide such great (and attainable) incentives!

Keep up the good work!

Woo-hoo, Chelsea!You are using some of those PC$ for Conference, aren't you?

YEA!!! CHELSEA!!!! How exciting for you! Good Job!

(just remember to get that June 30 show turned in by July 5!;) )

chefann said:
Woo-hoo, Chelsea!You are using some of those PC$ for Conference, aren't you?
Small babies still nursing, and a husband who has inventory and can't take vacation then. So no. :(

Awww.... we'll miss you. So go ahead and spend them on something you really want! I give you permission. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA!!! CHELSEA!!!! How exciting for you! Good Job!

(just remember to get that June 30 show turned in by July 5!;) )
That's my plan!! :D Thanks for the reminder though. :)

You are building a strong foundation for a successful business! keep it up!

Isn't it great! I just finished my 30 days, and I'm SOOOO excited!

Come on, girl ... we can finish up our first 90 as record breakers! :D

1. What is the 30-day challenge and how does it work?

The 30-day challenge is a sales incentive program offered by a company where participants aim to achieve certain sales targets within a 30-day period. The goal is to motivate and reward participants for their hard work and dedication to reaching their sales goals.

2. How many shows do I need to have in order to complete the 30-day challenge?

In order to complete the 30-day challenge, you need to have a minimum of four shows within the 30-day period. These shows can be in-person or virtual events.

3. What are the rewards for completing the 30-day challenge?

The rewards for completing the 30-day challenge vary, but typically include commission bonuses, free products, and other incentives. The specific rewards may differ depending on the company and the current promotion being offered.

4. Can I still participate in the 30-day challenge if I have outside orders?

Yes, outside orders can count towards your sales total for the 30-day challenge. As long as the orders are placed within the 30-day period and meet the required sales amount, they can contribute to your overall sales goal.

5. What happens if I don't meet the sales target for the 30-day challenge?

If you do not meet the sales target for the 30-day challenge, you may not receive the full rewards or incentives. However, it is still a great opportunity to push yourself and strive for higher sales, which can lead to long-term success in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chelynn
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • northern_sunshine