• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

They Got My Number From Pampered Chef??

In summary, Pampered Chef may have obtained your number through previous purchases or interactions with their products or representatives, or through a mutual contact or public directory. You can opt out of receiving calls by contacting customer service or unsubscribing from emails and texts. Your number is not shared with other companies and the frequency of calls depends on your preferences and interactions. You can update your number at any time through your account or by contacting customer service.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just had a call where a man (?Matt) asked to speak with the person who is associated (?) with Pampered Chef. I said it was me, but didn't identify myself, hoping it may be an outside order. He then started to try and sell me on something related to better recruiting and who knows what, before I hung up.

Has anyone else had this call?
:mad:

yes they get them from our websites

I used to get them all the time (recordings though). A bunch of us were getting them at that time. I went in and removed my phone number from my contact. Now it only has the "Contact Me" link under my name. No one else ever called me from my website anyway. ;)After I did that, the calls finally stopped.

Thanks, I'll try that.

I got one the other day he said he was from Calorado I just hung up on him

I got one on wednesday, but it was a recording, it has the option to put me on their do not call list

1. How did they get my number from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef may have obtained your number through a number of sources, including your previous purchases or interactions with our products or sales representatives. We also may have received your number through a mutual contact or through a public directory.

2. Can I opt out of receiving calls from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving calls from Pampered Chef by contacting our customer service team and requesting to be added to our Do Not Call list. You can also unsubscribe from our emails and text messages to limit communication from us.

3. Is my number shared with other companies?

No, we do not share your personal information, including your phone number, with any third parties. Your privacy is important to us and we take great care in protecting your information.

4. How often will I receive calls from Pampered Chef?

The frequency of calls you receive from Pampered Chef will depend on your preferences and interactions with our company. We strive to maintain a respectful and reasonable communication schedule with our customers.

5. Can I update my phone number with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can update your phone number with Pampered Chef at any time by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team. We want to ensure we have the most up-to-date information for our customers to provide the best service possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies