• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you win in The Pampered Chef Games?

In summary, Winners have not been posted yet, and I'm not at home to receive anything...Congratulations!
lovescooking
Gold Member
I am a winner in the "Be a Winner!" in The Pampered Chef Games.
FedEx just deivered my logo hat!!! I was so shocked when I opened that package.
My director was the first person I told then I log on here to share with you all!
OK, off to call DH.

Who else won??? Please share!

Wow I didn't realize the prizes would be delivered today too!! Congratulations!!

Wahoo for you!

Winners haven't been posted yet, and I'm not at home to receive anything...

Congratulations! I keep checking CC and nothing has been posted.

Ooooooo! Hope the fedex man has a surprise for me today too!!!!!! :D

Now THAT'S a GREAT way to announce the winners! - for the winners at least! :)
Going to be interesting for me. I'm supposed to get my samples and a supply order today too...now I'll have to open everything just to see what is what!

That is great. I am obsessively checking CC, as I am at work...
What a fun way to find out!!

awesome....... my fed ex doesn't come until late in the day will someone post when the list goes up on CC. I am at my day job

I looked in my adjustments. It showed an Olympic Be a Winner thingie coming when I clicked on the number. Then it changed them all to my sample package order. teehee...

I just saw too that one of mine said Olympic Be a Winner thingie too! I only had four shows in the month of January (as I am a new consultant) - so I wonder what I get!
hehehehe

beckyjsmith said:
I looked in my adjustments. It showed an Olympic Be a Winner thingie coming when I clicked on the number. Then it changed them all to my sample package order. teehee...

Where did you see this on adjustments??

Oh, in the excitement I forgot to say that I got the dark blue hat that has red trim.
Can't wait to hear what others won!!!

Hmmm... I have 4 items in my adjustments that come up with my samples when I click on them.
-One ship date 1/24 and an H
-One with a ship date of 2/2 and a G
-One with a ship date of 2/5 and a G
-One with a ship date of 2/7 and an H.

The last two digits of each item is different. My samples were ordered on the 7th and shipped on the 9th, and I've received those. I think the one from the 24th is my S/S catalogs. One of the 4 is my C/O box... maybe the FedEx truck will visit my house today?

are you all looking at the order status of your account? if so then no hat or scarf for me :(

I won the scarf! It came via smartpost (the USPS). It's navy with stitched white logo and the thing is huge! What they do, make it for a giant?hehe

Nothing yet for me....and I had like 1000 entries. (slight exaggeration - but I did have a ton of entries in the drawing!) :cry::cry::cry:

Why haven't the posted the winners on CC yet if they've already sent out the prizes???

thehaleykitchen said:
I won the scarf! It came via smartpost (the USPS). It's navy with stitched white logo and the thing is huge! What they do, make it for a giant?

hehe

Way to go...YEAH!

i guess if you don't have an adjustment online you didn't get one :(

Rosebud said:
Why haven't the posted the winners on CC yet if they've already sent out the prizes???

My thoughts exactly. Someone at the Home Office is sleeping. It should have posted by now.

It sounds like winners are getting their products at their door today...so maybe they are waiting until most would have been delivered before they announce it?

I think so! I think that's kind of exciting and cute! How fun to just receive the prize to find out if you're a winner!

The list is up on CC!!!!
Jack squat for me! Bummer! :(

Nothing for me. Some people won more than one thing. Good for them! I would love it if they made them for sale for the rest of us. HO is always talking about wearing your logo wear which is hard to do under a bulky winter coat. I would have that scarf on every time I went out the door if I had it.

Nothing for me either...bummer....s'ok though pink dots martini glasses here I come!

I won a headband!!! I'm so excited!

I got a beret! Makes me feel a bit better about not getting two shows in for the HWC stuff. Although, I still have a few days...

no winner here but my director did!

I didn't win, but Cookingwith_Tara won the gloves!

Nothing for me.

Yeah! I won the headband which is the one thing I really wanted. It hasn't arrived yet. :(

I'm NOT a winner ... but I wish I could easily find out if someone in my cluster IS. But after wasting way too much time searching multiple lists (and then finding out I missed pages of them) I gave up.

I didn't win but my director, advanced director, and my executive director all won lucky for them i would of loved the mittens.

nothing for me either, but if someone decides they don't want their mittens I would like a chance to purchase them :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm NOT a winner ... but I wish I could easily find out if someone in my cluster IS. But after wasting way too much time searching multiple lists (and then finding out I missed pages of them) I gave up.

I used the Find function (Ctrl+F) to search names or states.

I won the scarf! I'm "plus-size", so it will probably be good and warm for me! It looks like from the pictures that the TV winners got theirs at Spring Launch or somewhere "in person"!

You know, I saw the Olympic thing in the adjustments section and wondered what it was...I WON!!! I won the scarf, but I didn't receive it yet!! That is so cool!!

DessertDivaFL said:
I didn't win, but Cookingwith_Tara won the gloves!

I sure did!! Wahoo!! But, it wasn't delivered today so maybe tomorrow!

I won the berret - I love it and never win anything so it was a great surprise - two gals in my team won as well. It was a great day for our team.

I won the scarf. It is cool to win! I would happily trade for the headband thing or the mittens. I'm sure the scarf is nice though. It hasn't arrived yet.

Congrats to everyone who won!

Has everyone else received their headband yet? I am still waiting for mine to arrive. Does it come by FedEx or through the mail. I can't wait for it to arrive.

I believe they're coming by SmartPost, which means they'll be delivered by USPS. Since yesterday was a holiday, I'm hoping to get mine today.

With the way the weather's been, the headbands probably won't be here until after we don't need them anymore! LOL!

1. "Did you win in The Pampered Chef Games?"

Yes, I am proud to say that I am a winner in the "Be a Winner!" category of The Pampered Chef Games.

2. "What is the "Be a Winner!" category in The Pampered Chef Games?"

The "Be a Winner!" category is a recognition program within The Pampered Chef Games that celebrates consultants who have achieved outstanding sales and recruiting results.

3. "How did you find out that you won?"

I received a surprise delivery from FedEx with my logo hat and a congratulatory note from Pampered Chef. I was overjoyed and immediately called my director to share the news.

4. "What was your reaction to winning in The Pampered Chef Games?"

I was shocked and incredibly happy to be recognized for my hard work and dedication to my business. It was a great feeling to know that my efforts were paying off.

5. "Have any other consultants won in The Pampered Chef Games?"

I am not sure of the exact number, but I know that there are many other consultants who have also won in various categories of The Pampered Chef Games. It's always exciting to see our fellow consultants succeed and be recognized for their achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Becca_in_MD