• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Goodies Did You Win at Launch?

In summary, the person won the large bamboo bowl and the salad claws, the three tiered stand, and the chef's knife.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
What product(s) did you get and which drawing?

I got the Dots Beverage Glasses, drawing #2 - the early bird drawing for being one of the first 20 to register. And everyone in my cluster thought I was nuts for registering so early. Ha! to them. Several people in our cluster won throughout the day. One got the BBQ basting brush and wasn't happy. Oh well. Another got the Raspberry Habanero Sauce and the Lemon Pepper Rub. She said the sauce is sweet with just a little kick to it. I understand it's a little hard to see someone walk off with the cake pedestal or the double boiler with the stainless pot and all you get it one item or some pantry items, but it's still free products people.

I thought they would have given away some biz supplies or PC bucks. Just glad I didn't win the Merrill assortment. That didn't interest me.

Please share the goodies you got!

I won the chef's knife!

Still at the meeting now. So far Ihavent won anything :(

One of my clustermates won the BBQ brush.

I won the same drawing #2 and got the three tiered stand.

I wasn't disappointed, wrong word, but it would be nice if the drawing was for an item that wasn't in SAT that I already "earned".

The same for the giveaways, two ice scoops I have now! HA

robochick84 said:
I won the same drawing #2 and got the three tiered stand.

I wasn't disappointed, wrong word, but it would be nice if the drawing was for an item that wasn't in SAT that I already "earned".

The same for the giveaways, two ice scoops I have now! HA

I hear ya. I earned it all in SAT. I'm embracing the glasses. I only have 3 tall glasses left in my cabinet b/c others broke, plus my kids plastic cups. DH said it's time to get rid of some of the plastic cups. My kitchen may be going Dots. A clustermate said she would buy the glasses from me so she could have 8. You can sell it to someone or use it as a host incentive or a drawing. I'm already thinking of who I can give my second ice scoop to, but it would make a nice host gift. At least it doesn't take up a lot of space. I'm going to really have to love the Apple Sprinkle to go through 2 jars of it.

I can't wait to taste the raspberry habanero sauce.

Unfortunately I didn't win anything! I was hoping for one of the 20 extra sets of bamboo claws they found!

I didn't win anything..but I was thrilled with my Sweet Apple Sprinkles..and Ice Scoop that we all got.

I was so happy to see what I earned in SAT though. I can't wait to get that

I won the large bamboo bowl and the salad claws! I was one of the early 20 registration winners! Almost half of the 20 people were from my group!

No I know! I just always end up with so many "large" things that I can never seem to sell! I have actually been trying since November to get someone to book a party and my incentive was a MANDOLINE! No takers!

Maybe I will get lucky and a friend will get married, etc this year, the tower would make a great shower gift!

I won an extra 1000 points when Phil showed up. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend won the double boiler and stainless pot for being one of the first 20 registered. I said they should do a drawing for the LAST 20 who fought to get in!

I won the Bamboo Snack Bowls in drawing #4 and also got 1000 points when Phil showed up in Lancaster!!

PCMomto4 said:
I won the chef's knife!

I won this, too. Drawing #2 (being among the first 20 to register) in Chicago. And I got the extra 1000 points because Phil showed up!

Di_Can_Cook said:
My friend won the double boiler and stainless pot for being one of the first 20 registered. I said they should do a drawing for the LAST 20 who fought to get in!

And the pot? That was nice of them!

Did people start getting their sat products ????? I won a middle set & a product, have not shown up yet, but my catatlogs came yesterday !!!!!

I won the three-tiered stand! Drawing #6. I was disappointed Phil didn't show up in Atlanta...where WAS he today anyway?

Chefstover2 said:
I won the three-tiered stand! Drawing #6.

I was disappointed Phil didn't show up in Atlanta...where WAS he today anyway?

Chicago.............

I was THRILLED to win anything. Got the Cake Pedastal in Drawing #6 - they had a list and everyone was getting something different even though it was the same drawing....So much fun to win - especially since this is one of the few things I didn't earn in SAT.

I won the BBQ tray in drawing #5. :) I thought it was cool to win something, but I was even happier when hubby was really excited about it when I got home! :)

I won the BBQ turner! I never win anything so I am happy!

I won as well for being one of the 1st 20 to register for Dearborn, Mi. I won the BBQ
Spatula. I like winning anything I am clearly not going to complain because lots of people did not win anything.....
Sheryl

I didn't win anything...........darn!! Cool products though.

I won the muffin pan and the lemon sprinkles! Lemon Poppyseed muffins tomorrow for breakfast!

I won the bbq cleaning brush!!!

I won Drawing #2, too. Hooray for early birds! I won the Chili Pepper Sauce and the Thai Red Curry Rub.

I won the utility knife. and earned it, but now I figure.. I have one for me.. and one for a host incentive.. as for the two scoops... well, we will see.It is weird. I never win anything, unless it has to do with PC... cluster meetings, monthly gatherings,
weird... but GREAT!

I also won the Early Bird Drawing in Chicago - the Ice Bucket with Scoop! And 2 other girls in my cluster won that drawing as well - the Grill Tray and BBQ Flexible Turner. Another clustermate won the Grill Tray as well and we all got to see Phil and get 1000 extra bonus points!!

I never win anything, but last weekend in Chicago, I was called up on stage when Phil arrived and I got 3000 extra incentive points!! Holy cow!!

I'm also working toward my first incentive trip, but I do my business extremely part-time b/c my full-time job is a nightmare.

I still have a long way to go, and hopefully I can make it to Toronto with all you ladies!

I won the muffin pan and lemon sprinkles!

I'm like Chef Mary....I never win except with PC! I always say...I love PC and PC love me! lol

H2: What are some of the products that were given away at the launch event?

Some of the products that were given away at the launch event were the Dots Beverage Glasses, BBQ basting brush, Raspberry Habanero Sauce, Lemon Pepper Rub, cake pedestal, double boiler, pantry items, and the Merrill assortment.

H2: How were people chosen to win at the launch event?

People were chosen to win at the launch event through various drawings and contests. Some were chosen as the first 20 to register, while others were chosen randomly throughout the day.

H2: What was the most popular item that was won at the launch event?

The most popular item that was won at the launch event varied among different individuals. Some were excited to win the cake pedestal or double boiler, while others were happy with the pantry items or biz supplies. It ultimately depended on personal preference.

H2: Were there any complaints about the items won at the launch event?

There were a few complaints about the items won at the launch event, as some people were hoping for different items or larger prizes. However, it's important to remember that these items were given away for free and it's still a great opportunity to try new products.

H2: How did the winners feel about their prizes at the launch event?

The winners at the launch event had mixed feelings about their prizes. Some were ecstatic to win and tried out their products right away, while others were disappointed with their winnings. Overall, it was a fun and exciting experience for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks