• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Leaving Early for Launch in Baltimore: What to Expect

In summary, someone at her regular FT job has to leave work early, not a PC person. Yes, I have to get back to my full time job in Fredericksburg.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
So....one of my girls at my full-time job just called and said she needs to leave by 4 tomorrow. Of course I have launch in baltimore and would need to leave by 2 to get there in time for her to leave. Does anyone know how this sort of thing works....will it be a problem if I leave early? Will I miss out on all the goodies?

I'm so used to having an itinerary for a business conference, I don't know what to do without a set schedule!!!! :)

Is she going to a different launch than you? I guess I don't understand the situation.

When I was considering going, I was wondering the same thing. I didn't think I could sit in the types of chairs they'll probably have for 8 hours, so I decided to skip it.I'd be curious to see what the answer is though!wadesgirl - someone at her regular FT job has to leave work early, not a PC person.

Yes, I have to get back to my full time job in Fredericksburg.

As much as I hate to miss training, I REALLY don't want to miss out on my freebies and seeing the new products! :)

I've had to leave conference an hour early, and they would not give me the newsletter!! Best thing to do is talk to someone about it when you first get there!!

redsoxgirl said:
When I was considering going, I was wondering the same thing. I didn't think I could sit in the types of chairs they'll probably have for 8 hours, so I decided to skip it.

I'd be curious to see what the answer is though!

wadesgirl - someone at her regular FT job has to leave work early, not a PC person.

Yah for some reason I totally missed that :blushing:

For those who have attended conference before are they prompt at following the schedule and concluding at 4pm like stated?

I have a graduate class to get to an hour away after conference, and hate to leave early.

my experience is yes, but this is a new format that hasn't been done before.

My guess is that the only thing you will miss out on by leaving early is the Special Edition CN. At conferences they are given out as you leave the event. Other freebies will be given out during the event and at lunch if they handle it like NC and leadership.

I will address logistics issues only. I promise! In Baltimore today, we got out an hour early. They said they tried to shorten it a little b/c snow is about to start any minute.

Becca...That makes me feel better. I was at the Baltimore conference today too, but had to leave about 1:30ish. Do you ming PMing me to let me know if I missed anything good! Thanks!

ours got done 1/2 hr early... but... I thought the last 2 hours of the training was the best!

Dallas/Plano was done @ 3pm (an hr early). Was nice to miss the rush hr traffic!

It was nice to get out early. But, I ended up paying more for parking b/c of it. We thought it was $10 parking b/c we got in before 9. But to get that rate you had to stay until after 4 and we left at 3:30 and had to pay $19. Oh well. The person driving with me is from Mexico and encouraged me to make a u-turn in front of a full parking garage. She said everyone drives that way in Mexico. It was funny!

BethCooks4U said:
My guess is that the only thing you will miss out on by leaving early is the Special Edition CN. At conferences they are given out as you leave the event. Other freebies will be given out during the event and at lunch if they handle it like NC and leadership.

We didn't get a CN yesterday. There was two small things that were handed out at the door. One was a piece of literature & the other was something else. :)

Oh - and St. Louis got out at 3:00 yesterday as well.

Is anyone willing to pm info about Spring Launch? I couldn't get a sitter for my kids so was unable to attend :( I have a show Friday night too and wanted to just have an idea... TIA

The info from the Spring Launch won't affect any of your shows on Friday night.

Yeah, they didn't tell us what was being discontinued, which is about the only thing that might be useful for your upcoming show.

Sacramento got out an hour early, too...you won't miss out on all the goodies if you have to leave early. You might miss a drawing...but maybe you could leave your nametag with someone in case you win.

BethCooks4U said:

There was no Special Edition CN given out at our Spring Launch meeting. I think maybe that's just for NC.

What is "Leaving Launch Early"?

"Leaving Launch Early" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to leave a seasonal product launch early if they have met certain criteria.

Who is eligible for "Leaving Launch Early"?

Any consultant who has met their minimum sales requirement for the season and has no outstanding orders or returns is eligible for "Leaving Launch Early".

How do I sign up for "Leaving Launch Early"?

You can sign up for "Leaving Launch Early" by contacting your team leader or by filling out the form provided in your consultant portal. The form must be submitted at least 24 hours before the launch ends.

What happens if I sign up for "Leaving Launch Early"?

If you sign up for "Leaving Launch Early" and meet all the criteria, you will not be required to participate in the remaining days of the launch. However, you will still receive any commission or bonuses earned during that time.

Are there any consequences for participating in "Leaving Launch Early"?

No, there are no consequences for participating in "Leaving Launch Early" as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. It is a voluntary program offered to consultants to help manage their workload during busy seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • esavvymom