• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Networking at Baltimore Launch Meet Up during Lunch: Join Us!

In summary, the Baltimore Launch Meet Up is a free monthly event for entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals in the Baltimore area to network, share ideas, and collaborate on potential business opportunities. It is open to all ages and backgrounds, and attendees are given the opportunity to pitch their business or idea during designated time slots. The purpose is to promote a supportive and collaborative community within the local business scene.
babywings76
Gold Member
Anyone going to Baltimore? Want to somehow meet up? I know it's hard being that a lot of us will be with our teams, but maybe we can meet up during lunch. Out in the lobby area where we pick up our lunches?

I'll be wearing a pink sweater with black dress pants. My hair is a little different than in this picture here, it's a little shorter and lighter. I have a CS button somewhere around here, I'll have to find it.

I am going again. I would love to see you again. I am planning on wearing khaki pants and a nice black vneck tshirt type of shirt. If it is cold in there then I will also have a black sweater on.

I'm not sure what my schedule will be like, but I'll try my best to make it work. Let's plan on meeting on Friday during lunch at the designated lunch area. If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them! Looking forward to meeting some of you in person and sharing our love for Baltimore!

1. What is the purpose of the Baltimore Launch Meet Up?

The purpose of the Baltimore Launch Meet Up is to bring together entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals in the Baltimore area to network, share ideas, and collaborate on potential business opportunities.

2. Who can attend the Baltimore Launch Meet Up?

Anyone who is interested in entrepreneurship, business, or investing is welcome to attend the Baltimore Launch Meet Up. It is open to all ages and backgrounds.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Baltimore Launch Meet Up?

No, the Baltimore Launch Meet Up is completely free to attend. We want to make sure everyone has equal access to the event and the opportunity to connect with others in the local business community.

4. How often does the Baltimore Launch Meet Up take place?

The Baltimore Launch Meet Up is held once a month, typically on the first Tuesday of the month. However, special events and workshops may be held on different dates throughout the year.

5. Can I pitch my business or idea at the Baltimore Launch Meet Up?

Yes, there will be designated time for attendees to share their business or idea with the group. However, please keep pitches concise and respectful of others' time. We encourage networking and connecting with others during the event to further discuss your business or idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • finley1991