• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guide to Spring Launch: What to Expect, When to Arrive, and What to Wear

In summary, "New to Spring Launch" is an event or promotion that typically takes place during the spring season, where companies or brands introduce new products, services, or initiatives to the market. The exact timing of "New to Spring Launch" may vary, but it typically occurs during the months of March, April, or May. This event can include a wide range of products or services, as well as the launch of new initiatives or campaigns. To stay updated on "New to Spring Launch" events and promotions, you can follow your favorite brands on social media, sign up for their email newsletters, and check their websites. Finally, there are often special deals or discounts offered during "New to Spring Launch", so be sure to keep an
KellieM's Kitchen
Gold Member
This is my first year at the Spring Launch, and wondered what to expect. Has anyone ever been to one of these? I know I want to be there at least an hour early, to get a good seat and it should be over by 4. What can I expect at this event? Should I bring anything with me?:chef:

Also, what to wear? Business casual, or dressy? I want to be comfortable.

Last edited:
Dress is business casual, bring a sewater some venues get a little cold. Bring something you can take notes with, and that's about it. It's going to be fun!! And you'll leave inspired!! Which one are you going to?

Thanks Kittychef, I'm headed to the one on Charlotte, this morning. Looking forward to it! Sure hope it's worth the entire day... this is going to be a long one! I definitely want to come away inspired and full of new ideas. Because I work full time and can only do Pampered Chef part time... which makes for a slow business. It's hard to find new parties and newly interested guests part time!

What is "New to Spring Launch"?

"New to Spring Launch" is an event or promotion that typically takes place during the spring season, where companies or brands introduce new products, services, or initiatives to the market.

When does "New to Spring Launch" typically occur?

The exact timing of "New to Spring Launch" may vary, but it typically takes place during the months of March, April, or May, coinciding with the start of spring.

What types of products or services are usually introduced during "New to Spring Launch"?

"New to Spring Launch" can include a wide range of products or services, from new fashion collections and outdoor gear to home decor and gardening tools. It can also involve the launch of new initiatives or campaigns, such as sustainability efforts or community programs.

How can I stay updated on "New to Spring Launch" events and promotions?

You can stay updated on "New to Spring Launch" by following your favorite brands or companies on social media, signing up for their email newsletters, and checking their websites for any announcements or promotions related to the event.

Are there any special deals or discounts during "New to Spring Launch"?

Yes, many companies offer special deals or discounts during "New to Spring Launch" as a way to promote their new products or services. Keep an eye out for these promotions and take advantage of them while they last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies