• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Wear to the Dinner in New Orleans?

In summary, Dawn is excited for her upcoming trip to Toronto and is looking forward to what she will wear. She is also nervous about what to pack for the weather in Toronto.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I'm so stinkin' excited! :)

For those of you going, I have a silly question....what are you planning on wearing to the dinner Friday night?
Yes, I'm already planning what to wear/pack for the trip :)

I know it said "business casual",... I don't want to be too casual, but I don't want to be over dressed either.

Just wondering what ya'll were gonna be wearing :)

Just like conference you will see everything. On the Toronto trip earlier this year, I wore a nice pair of black slacks and a nice shirt. DH wore khakis and a button up shirt. Congrats on earning the trip!

I can't believe it's only 16 days away!

For the dinner, I was planning on a dress and heels, however I am rethinking slacks and a top of sorts... I'm putting the hubby in khakis and a button down.

I have no idea what to pack!

I was thinking a dress and heels as well.... I kinda wanna get a little dressed up :)

me too! Ok... I'll wear a dress if you do!

I'm doin' it! I'm gonna wear a little black dress and black satin heels :)
I got my package with luggage tags and itinerary today!!!!

I got mine too! The fed ex guy came and said "special delivery for Dawn" and I jumped for joy. He wasn't my normal fed ex person so I'm pretty sure he thought I was crazy.

My dress is black up top and herringbone print on the bottom with a hot pink color block.... I'm bringing a Zebra print one too for "out on the town"

I looked at the weather and it's high 70s low 80's down there.... I have no clue what to pack now. I was going to take jeans and sweaters. I had no idea it would be that warm.

70"s and 80"s,...yikes! I'm not sure what to pack now either.... oy vey!

What is the purpose of the "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event?

The "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event is a celebration of the upcoming trip to New Orleans for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a way for consultants to connect and get excited about the trip while also learning about new products and business strategies.

Who is eligible to attend the "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event?

The "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have earned the trip to New Orleans through their sales and team building efforts.

What can attendees expect at the "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event?

Attendees can expect to learn about new products, hear from successful consultants, and participate in team building activities. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and get excited for the upcoming trip to New Orleans.

Do attendees need to bring anything to the "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event?

No, attendees do not need to bring anything to the event. Pampered Chef will provide all necessary materials and supplies. However, attendees may want to bring a notepad and pen to take notes.

Will there be food at the "16 Days Till New Orleans!!!!" event?

Yes, there will be food provided at the event. Pampered Chef is known for its delicious and easy-to-make recipes, so attendees can expect to enjoy some tasty treats at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies