• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regionals Tomorrow: What to Wear for Your First Big PC Event

In summary, the dress code for Regionals Tomorrow is business casual, meaning professional yet comfortable attire such as slacks or a skirt with a blouse or collared shirt. Jeans are not recommended and it is best to stick to more professional options. Avoid wearing distracting or loud colors and patterns and opt for more neutral and subtle choices. Open-toed shoes are generally acceptable, but avoid flip-flops and opt for dressier sandals. It is always a good idea to have a jacket or blazer on hand, but it is not required and can be removed if too warm.
Jenni
What to wear... sounds like such a silly question. But this is my first big PC event and don't want to be over or under dressed.

I'm assuming business casual, no jeans. (I'm wearing slacks and a nice top/sweater.)

When we go to our regional - I dress like I would for work - business casual - nice slacks, blouse and appropriate shoes -

Have fun - and learn loads!!

Same here. HO events are usually business casual, although they aren't going to turn away someone who is in jeans.

Yeah I am just wearing a skirt and sweater to the one in Lansing. And they did say business casual in my confirmation email.

I have car snacks for the drive to Lansing, for those riding with me! :) mmm...

chefann said:
I have car snacks for the drive to Lansing, for those riding with me! :) mmm...

Just don't eat all of the chocolate covered goodies before you get there!:eek: :D

I'm really excited about seeing everyone. I'll have a newer recruit with me, and my director (and JAE!), so I hope I get a chance to chat with everyone!

Your almonds (and Ruthie's - who PMed me and asked me to pick some up for her, too) are still sealed. I got caramel cashew cookies for in the car. YUM! (I had to test one a few minutes ago.)

I have 1 more week to my regional. :( Have fun guys!(I'll be teaching tomorrow anyway all day which will suck up ALL my free time).

Related to Regionals Tomorrow: What to Wear for Your First Big PC Event

1. What is the dress code for Regionals Tomorrow?

The dress code for Regionals Tomorrow is business casual. This means wearing comfortable yet professional attire, such as slacks or a skirt with a blouse or collared shirt. Avoid wearing jeans or overly casual clothing.

2. Can I wear jeans to Regionals Tomorrow?

While jeans may be acceptable in some business casual settings, they are not recommended for Regionals Tomorrow. It is best to stick to more professional attire, such as slacks or a skirt.

3. Are there any specific colors or patterns I should avoid wearing?

Avoid wearing anything too distracting or loud, such as bright colors or bold patterns. Stick to more neutral colors and subtle patterns to maintain a professional appearance.

4. Is it appropriate to wear open-toed shoes to Regionals Tomorrow?

Open-toed shoes are generally acceptable for business casual events, but make sure they are not too casual or flip-flops. Opt for dressier sandals or closed-toed shoes for a more polished look.

5. Should I bring a jacket or blazer to wear at Regionals Tomorrow?

It is always a good idea to have a jacket or blazer on hand in case the event space is chilly. Plus, it can add a touch of professionalism to your outfit. However, it is not required and you can always take it off if you get too warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies