• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed With Merrill Men's Sizes

In summary, the typical sizes for men's clothing at Merrill range from small to 3XL, with some items only available in certain sizes. To determine the best size for a specific item, we recommend referring to the size chart provided on our website. Our men's sizes at Merrill typically run true to size, but it is always best to check the size chart for each item. A helpful tip for finding the right size is to measure your own body and compare it to the size chart. If an item does not fit, exchanges and returns are available according to our return policy.
SusanPC
My husband wants (and would actually wear!) one of the PC silk camp shirts. I cannot decide between a large and a XL.

He isn't a huge guy, but doesn't like to wear things that are tight. I want this to be comfy. Too big would be better than too small, but I don't want it to be sloppy oversized, ya know?

Any input?

Thanks, guys! :balloon:

Go with the XL - you can always send it back and exchange it for the L.

According to all the size experts in the world, I should be wearing large. I wear 16½-34, which should be a Large.Ain't no way.I'm kinda barrel chested, so I always buy XL's in golf shirts and placket shirts, like dress shirts and denim shirts. T-shirts? Double XL. Always. I don't care what they say, the **&^#$! things all shrink, Merrill or not. I can't stand tight things around my neck, which is why I don't wear turtle necks.I also like XXL in camp shirts - I like 'em loose and comfy.A few months back, I bought some jersey knit shirts from Lands' End. (The story in on my blog under HBOT pages.) I bought XXL's that looked like Omar, the Tent Maker had made them for me. Two washings later, they fit perfectly.

Definitely XL then!

Thanks. :)

Glad to help!
a_yumdumdoodledum.gif

Related to Help Needed With Merrill Men's Sizes

1. What are the typical sizes for men's clothing at Merrill?

The typical sizes for men's clothing at Merrill range from small to 3XL. However, some items may only be available in certain sizes.

2. How do I know what size to order for a specific item?

We recommend referring to the size chart provided on our website for each individual item. This will give you the most accurate measurement for your specific size.

3. Do the men's sizes at Merrill run true to size?

Yes, our men's sizes at Merrill typically run true to size. However, we always recommend referring to the size chart for each specific item to ensure the best fit.

4. Are there any tips for finding the right size at Merrill?

One helpful tip is to measure your own body and compare it to the size chart for each item. This will give you a better idea of which size will fit you best.

5. Can I exchange or return an item if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer exchanges or returns for items that do not fit. Please refer to our return policy for more information and instructions on how to proceed with an exchange or return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78