• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt

In summary, the 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt is made of a soft and stretchy cotton blend material, making it comfortable and flexible for pregnant women. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning and does not have a built-in belly band, but has enough room for a growing belly. It can also be worn after pregnancy thanks to the stretchy material and is available in sizes ranging from small to extra large.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have two maternity shirts that I want to pass on! Looking on Merrill's site, it doesn't even look like they carry any maternity shirts right now! These are from a SMOKE FREE HOME!

I can take a picture of them, if need be...

The first is 3/4 sleeve light blue cotton/stretch polo shirt with a white collar and white edging on the neck. This was the maternity shirt that Merrill sold only a few months ago. I only got to wear it a few times. It washes up great, and still looks new! This is an XL. At the end of my pregnancy I was about 185#'s and it still looked great on me. (It never got way too tight on my belly!)

The second one I will throw in for FREE, since it is older and more worn. It is a dark blue "T-shirt" type with our current logo on the front. This one is also an XL.

Including shipping, I am asking $25 (so, about $5 is for a priority flat rate envie)

BTW- I am pretty sure the shirt was $35 brand new.

Last edited:
Would love it, but don't want to jinx myself on the baby-making front ;)

frozenchef said:
Would love it, but don't want to jinx myself on the baby-making front ;)

Let me know if your "status" changes! Good luck!

PM me if you still have these.
Thanks!

Just sent you a PM!

1. What material is the 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt made of?

The 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt is made of a soft and stretchy cotton blend material, perfect for providing comfort and flexibility during pregnancy.

2. Is the maternity shirt machine washable?

Yes, the 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt is machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Does the maternity shirt have a built-in belly band?

No, the 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt does not have a built-in belly band. However, the soft and stretchy material provides ample room for a growing belly.

4. Can I wear this maternity shirt after pregnancy?

Yes, you can certainly continue to wear the 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt after pregnancy. The stretchy material will accommodate postpartum changes in your body.

5. What sizes are available for the maternity shirt?

The 3/4 Length Sleeve Light Blue Maternity Shirt is available in sizes ranging from small to extra large, providing options for all body types during pregnancy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • lbdenton
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Kinder_nole