• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Shirt Sizing: Finding the Perfect Fit for Your T-Shirt or Polo

In summary, people think that Merrill's sizing is inconsistent, and that their clothes shrink after one wash.
cewcooks
I need to get a Either a t shirt with PC logo or a Polo Shirt. My question is with sizing. I usually wear a womens XL polo shirt so would that be the same for Merrill. as for the T shirt size I get XL too, I don't like tight shirts around the bust if ya know what I mean...

Thanks

I am a x-small and I ordered the HWC pink polo in XS and it was still too big. I have another shirt I ordered small and it is way to big. I think the clothes run big, at least on me they do. HTH

I have found they run SMALL... I am a XL to a 2X girl and I have found I need 3x and bigger in their stuff... I am small busted with a large tummy

Are you going to conference? The only way I would ever buy from them is trying the clothes on at conference.

unfortunately, no I am not, I really want a t-shirt or some logo wear. Any suggestions

I have found their sizes to be right on with me. I wear a L and with Merill all I order is L and they have all fit me (knock on wood)

Personally I think their sizing is way irregular! I have M's & L's in their clothing. Some of my L's are larger than my M's. I have the yoga set, the pants are a M (and are a bit big, should have gotten a S) the jacket is a L and fits great (I don't like form fitted clothing, I could have worn it in M, but I like the extra room). Funky sizing if you ask me.

Their sizing depends on the manufacturer of the specific items, and some items have different manufacturers for the different sizes. There's just no way to tell before you order.

Would it be better to order a t shirt or a pole shirt?

How much do they shrink? It drives me crazy to find a great shirt, fits good, then it shrinks after one wash. I wash in cold water and dry on low heat, and brand new things still shrink all the time.

The shrinkage is just like the sizing - it depends on the manufacturer.Many people think that Merrill makes the items they sell. They don't. All they do is add the logo to them. Their shirts and other items are purchased from companies that make them for companies like Merrill. And, like many businesses, Merrill has many suppliers. They all have their own sizing charts and their own tolerances for shrinkage.

cewcooks said:
Would it be better to order a t shirt or a pole shirt?

I think it depends on what style you prefer. A polo shirt, to me, is nice casual. A T-shirt is very casual. For out and about running around, I would like to have a t-shirt kind. But for looking a bit sharper, at shows, etc, I would go with a polo. :) (I'm debating which type to get first! I really was looking at the black one with rhinestones cause it stands out)

I usually wear a med-large in shirts at the store - I dont like them loose and hanging, but then not skin tight either. Everything I have ever bought from Merrill I got a medium. They stretch out of shape really bad imo.

1. What sizes are available for the Merrill shirt?

The Merrill shirt comes in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. Please refer to the size chart for specific measurements.

2. How do I know which size will fit me best?

We recommend using the size chart and measuring yourself to determine the best fit. You can also refer to customer reviews for insights on fit and sizing.

3. Is the Merrill shirt true to size?

Our Merrill shirt is designed to have a relaxed, comfortable fit. However, we recommend referring to the size chart and measuring yourself to ensure the best fit.

4. Can I exchange the shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer exchanges for size changes within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Merrill shirt?

The Merrill shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Please avoid using bleach and high heat to maintain the quality of the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
sharalam