• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill T-Shirt Sizing Guide: Find Your Perfect Fit | Dianne's Review"

In summary, at conference, Dianne tried on a variety of Sparkly t-shirts from Merrill, and found that the smalls and mediums were well-made, but the large was not as well-made. She also found that the sizes were all over the place, and that the materials weren't always listed.
Dianneskitchen
Gold Member
Hi,
Has anyone bought t shirts from Merrill? I was getting ready to put in an order, but I don't know how they run for size. I also would like to know if
XX is the same as 2X. They have both sizes listed on some items. Any info would be great. Thankl you. Dianne

When there are 2 sizes like that, generally the 2X is cut as more of a plus-size shape than just a larger version of the standard. That means, a little fuller all over, and probably a little shorter in length. (It's a quirk of the garment industry.)

I bought a shirt at conference & tried on several. They all seemed pretty true to size (unlike VIP which was a guess most of the time!).

Perhaps I am just not seeing it but the material is going to make a difference. The unisex t-shirts didn't shirt because they were pre-shrunk cotton but the black shirt with sparkles accents did shrink - It was 100% cotton.
I don't see the fabrics always listed on the items

I asked at conference... 1X is not the same as XL.

Their sizes were still all over the place, I hate to say. I got 4 clothing items...one is a M, 2 are L, and one is XL. (I am problably an L.)

Kathytnt said:
Perhaps I am just not seeing it but the material is going to make a difference. The unisex t-shirts didn't shirt because they were pre-shrunk cotton but the black shirt with sparkles accents did shrink - It was 100% cotton.
Send them a suggestion to make sure they list fiber content for each item. :)

Kathytnt said:

At conference, I was looking at the sparkly shirts and they had TWO DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS!!! The smalls and mediums were very well made and had a material that you could just TELL was going to wash up great and hold up for a long time. Too bad, I had to get the Large, which was from a different company and not as well made.

Perhaps that's why they don't list all of the materials....if they are using different companies within the same style of shirt, they could have different make-ups.

Not happy about that...

At conferene I ordered a yoga jacket and the XL (which is normally what I would buy) was way to big. So I ordered the Large and now that it's here, it's a little snug. Sorry I can't help you out! I'd rather have something too big than too small though.

Thanks everyone! I guess it's just like going to a store, only you can't try these on. I wear anything from XL to 2X depending on the manufacturer. I just hate buying and having to send them back. I am really interested in the zip cardigan sweater and would order 2X, but it only has XX or 3X, so I don't know if it will fit. Thanks again for all your input. This is a great site and I appreciate all of you that post on it.

Dianneskitchen said:
Thanks everyone! I guess it's just like going to a store, only you can't try these on. I wear anything from XL to 2X depending on the manufacturer. I just hate buying and having to send them back. I am really interested in the zip cardigan sweater and would order 2X, but it only has XX or 3X, so I don't know if it will fit. Thanks again for all your input. This is a great site and I appreciate all of you that post on it.
Dianne~

Perhaps, could you call Merrill and ask someone there for the measurements of that cardigan? It is such a waste of $$ when you order something and pay for shipping, only to have to pay more $$ to ship it back!

I tried on XL and 1X Microfiber jackets and the XL was a tad too small but the 1X was perfect so, no they are not the same.

BethCooks4U said:
I tried on XL and 1X Microfiber jackets and the XL was a tad too small but the 1X was perfect so, no they are not the same.
Me too! And they were out of the chocolate color so I ordered it. Was so excited when it came...opended the box and they sent an XL :mad: So I sent it back yesterday letting them know to send me a 1XL. I knew that cute young lad that took my order would probably mess it up.:D He must have been smitten with my old lady beauty:(

KellyTheChef said:
Dianne~

Perhaps, could you call Merrill and ask someone there for the measurements of that cardigan? It is such a waste of $$ when you order something and pay for shipping, only to have to pay more $$ to ship it back!

I would call and ask. I hate to pay twice for shipping just to get what I want.

KellyTheChef said:
Dianne~

That's a good idea. I wish they had a size chart. It would make things a little easier. Thanks again for all of your input.

Out of my shirts I ordered the 3/4 shirt sleeve is too tight (XL)
2 t shirts (XL) HUGE
the polo (XL) is perfect

I called and complained and they are sending a tag so I don't have shipping, but my new ones will not ship until they get these back.

I asked them to do a measurement chart like catalogs do & to carry the IZOD like AIM or VIP (don't rememebr which carried) she said PC determines what they order.

1. What sizes are available in the Merrill T-Shirt Sizing Guide?

The Merrill T-Shirt Sizing Guide offers sizes ranging from XS to XXL.

2. How do I know which size to choose?

To find your perfect fit, refer to the size chart provided on the Merrill T-Shirt Sizing Guide. Measure your bust, waist, and hip circumference and match it to the corresponding size on the chart.

3. Is the sizing guide accurate?

Yes, the sizing guide has been carefully created to ensure accurate measurements. However, please keep in mind that fit may vary depending on the fabric and style of the shirt.

4. Can I exchange the shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer free exchanges within 30 days of purchase if the size is not suitable. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Are there any tips for getting the best fit?

For the most accurate fit, we recommend measuring yourself while wearing a similar shirt to the Merrill T-Shirt. Also, keep in mind that the shirt may shrink slightly after the first wash, so you may want to size up if you are in between sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda