• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Fit for Plus Size Girls: Merrill Shirt Sizes and Sizing Tips

In summary, the Merrill Shirt is available in sizes XXS-3XL and runs true to size. However, it is recommended to check the size chart for accurate measurements. Plus size girls can use the size chart and reviews from other customers to find the perfect fit. The shirt is designed to be inclusive for all body types, including plus size girls. Additionally, there is a hassle-free exchange policy in case the shirt does not fit.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I want to order me a shirt(s) from Merrill but I need a little help first. I am a plus size girl, normally I would wear 18-20 b/c of bust size. Has anyone order with bigger bust and did it fit true to thechart size. I don't want to buy something that will be too tight or way to big. So I am so stuck :yuck:

Please help cheffers!!

I usually buy an 18/20 or a 22/24 if I want something to be a little looser on me. I just got my Merrill t-shirts that I ordered in a 3x and they fit like my 18/20 shirts from Lane Bryant. Hope that helps. I thought they would be a little bigger, but the quality is nice.

same here! I bought a 3x at merrill and I wear anything between a 20-22 depending on the style. I don't have the chest problem though, mine is all stomach, I wasn't bless with bigger tatas!

I usually wear an XL - and have order XL in Merril - I think next time I will order a 1X JUST to be on the safe-side.

It depends on the manufacturer of the individual item. Some run true to size, some don't. And they all have different amounts of shrinkage, too.

thanks so much cheffers. one more thing do the shirts shrink alot. the reason is if i was to buy the 3x i am wondering if it would shrink if it was to big for me.

I have not had any problems with my clothing from Merrill shrinking. I have t-shirts, scoopneck s/s shirts, 3/4 length blouses, yoga set - none of them have shrunk - at leas not very much. Now, sizing is another story....

1. What sizes are available for the Merrill Shirt?

The Merrill Shirt is available in sizes XXS-3XL.

2. How does the sizing for the Merrill Shirt run?

The Merrill Shirt runs true to size, but we recommend checking our size chart for accurate measurements.

3. Are there any tips for finding the perfect fit for plus size girls?

Yes, we recommend using our size chart and measuring yourself to find the best fit. You can also read reviews from other customers who have purchased the Merrill Shirt in plus sizes to get an idea of how it fits.

4. Is the Merrill Shirt designed specifically for plus size girls?

The Merrill Shirt is designed to be inclusive and accommodate all body types, including plus size girls.

5. Can I exchange the Merrill Shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free exchange policy for all our products, including the Merrill Shirt. Please refer to our website for more information on our exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies