• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Clothes Are Really Small!

In summary, Merrill clothes are designed to have a fitted and streamlined look, which may result in them running smaller than other brands. They also use European sizing, which tends to be smaller than American sizing. However, they offer a range of sizes from XS to XL. Merrill clothes are made with high-quality, pre-shrunk fabrics, but following care instructions is recommended. They also have a hassle-free exchange policy for customers who need a different size within 30 days of purchase. While Merrill clothes are designed to maintain their shape, they may stretch slightly with frequent wear.
chefmelody
When Merrill says that "this apparel item runs small" on their site, boy, do they mean it! I ordered their largest size of the 3/4 sleeve blouse, and it barely fits. I usually wear an 18/20, and ordered a 3X from them. The bust and shoulders fit okay, but the hips are not proportioned right at all. If it shrinks any more, I'll have to unbutton the bottom button and tuck it into my pants just to make it look right. :mad: I don't consider myself to have large hips either... if anything, it's usually the bust that doesn't fit on shirts.

Just a fair warning for anyone considering this shirt... buy 2 sizes larger than you normally would!

i ordered the unisex t-shirt...I usually wear a large but went with a med it fits perfect!!! I was warned before hand that Merrill sizes were not acurate(sp) at all!

After reading other threads I washed my 3/4 sleeve tee shirt on the delicate cycle and hung up to dry. It has retained its size and shape. I found the medium to be true to size.

Related to Merrill Clothes Are Really Small!

1. Why are Merrill clothes so small compared to other brands?

Merrill clothes are designed to have a more fitted and streamlined look. This means that they may run smaller than other brands that have a looser fit. Additionally, Merrill uses European sizing, which tends to run smaller than American sizing.

2. Are Merrill clothes only for petite sizes?

No, Merrill offers a range of sizes from XS to XL. However, their sizing may run smaller than what you are used to, so we recommend checking the size chart before making a purchase.

3. Do Merrill clothes shrink after washing?

Merrill clothes are made with high-quality fabrics that are pre-shrunk. However, to ensure the longevity of your clothing, we recommend following the care instructions on the garment's label.

4. Can I exchange my Merrill clothes for a bigger size?

Yes, we have a hassle-free exchange policy for our customers. If you find that your Merrill clothes are too small, you can exchange them for a different size within 30 days of purchase.

5. Do Merrill clothes stretch over time?

Merrill clothes are made with durable and high-quality materials that are designed to maintain their shape over time. However, like any clothing, they may stretch slightly with frequent wear. We recommend following the care instructions to ensure the best maintenance of your garments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Judybabe