• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Blouses 3X to Sell or Trade

J
Judybabe
I have two blouses that don't fit me that I would be willing to sell or trade. One is pink striped (vertical!) with a zippered front and the PC logo on the upper right chest, 3/4 cuffed sleeve. The other is a white button down, 3/4 sleeve with the 25th anniv. logo upper right chest. both are in excellent pre-owned condition with no spots or stains. both are 3x in size.
I would sell each for $10 or trade for a denim apron. let me know.Judy*sales pending noon, Monday **shirts sold, thanks!

Attachments

• HPIM1594.jpg
    HPIM1594.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 294
  • HPIM1595.jpg
    HPIM1595.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Judy,

Not interested in the shirts (sorry) but I have been wondering about the item in your avitar. What is that. It's very beautiful.

Lol! it's a Luckenbooth. Scottish. given to a bride by her groom upon their wedding. My DH and I are both of scottish decent and we recently got married. He's in his 50's and I'm in my 40's. I wore this pendent at our wedding and all our invitations, favors etc. had this symbol on it. it means love and devotion etc. there are many versions of the Luckenbooth, this one has sort of an 'M' look to it and since he's a McCune and I'm a McDaniels we chose it.
google Luckenbooth for more info. it's neat history.
thanks for the inquiry!Lady Judy McCune
Lochaber County
by way of Benkelman, Nebraska

Thank you, Lady Judy. I will google this later.

Judybabe said:
Lol! it's a Luckenbooth. Scottish. given to a bride by her groom upon their wedding. My DH and I are both of scottish decent and we recently got married. He's in his 50's and I'm in my 40's. I wore this pendent at our wedding and all our invitations, favors etc. had this symbol on it. it means love and devotion etc. there are many versions of the Luckenbooth, this one has sort of an 'M' look to it and since he's a McCune and I'm a McDaniels we chose it.
google Luckenbooth for more info. it's neat history.
thanks for the inquiry!

Lady Judy McCune
Lochaber County
by way of Benkelman, Nebraska

That's really cool!

Jeanine thank you for asking, I have been wondering myself.

Judy thank you for sharing.

ok, the blouses are still for sale, but I've uploaded a couple of pictures from our Wedding program with the Luckenbooth. just for fun.Judy HPIM1598.jpg HPIM1597.jpg

Hi,

Are you looking to trade both shirts for one denim apron or one shirt = one apron?

I only have one extra apron, that's why I'm asking:eek:

chefKelebel,I pm'd you.

shirts sold! thanks

1. What sizes are the two blouses?

The two blouses are both size 3X.

2. What are the details of the pink striped blouse?

The pink striped blouse has a vertical stripe pattern, a zippered front, and the PC logo on the upper right chest. It also has 3/4 cuffed sleeves and is in excellent pre-owned condition with no spots or stains.

3. What are the details of the white button down blouse?

The white button down blouse has a 25th anniversary logo on the upper right chest and 3/4 sleeves. It is also in excellent pre-owned condition with no spots or stains.

4. How much are you selling each blouse for?

The price for each blouse is $10.

5. Are you open to trading the blouses?

Yes, I am open to trading the blouses for a denim apron. Please let me know if you are interested in trading.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • Cindy Perry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies