• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microsuede Jacket Sizing Questions

In summary, I think it is important to order a size bigger than you ordinarily wear if you plan on wearing a Microsuede jacket over other clothing.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
There is so much discussion of the Microsuede jackets, I thought it deserved its own thread.

I've heard they run big, however, should you still order a larger size if:

* You have a short torso and think it might fit over your hips?
* You anticipate wearing it over clothing, including somewhat bulky sweaters?
* You fear getting a size too small?

I normally wear a 2 or 3X, however, I have a 5X shirt from Merrill that is a little larger than I hoped for but is pretty comfortable. I have a big problem with buying a coat because my hips are so much larger than my waist.

I am thinking of ordering a 4X because it's equivalent to my blouse size (26/28) and that's what I normally wear on top.

I have no clue, I ordered bigger than I normally wear because of what everyone else's posts said. I'm afraid also because as I said in orig. post I believe, that I've gotten shirts from Merril that are a 1X and I've gotten shirts that are 5X. So figure that!!

I'm hoping and praying this will fit and other shirts and things I ordered do too.

Lisa

Since so many jackets have arrived, I'm hoping people know.I'm bigger on bottom than on top, which is a factor in many jacket purchases.

I've had my chocolate Jacket since Conference 2007. At my current size, the Medium I have fits well, and fits over other clothing, even a bit of a thicker sweater.

I wore the jacket through about half of my pregnancy. The day I delivered I was almost 70 pounds heavier than I am now. About 50-60 pounds into my weight gain, I had to stop wearing it, because I ripped a sleeve trying to squeeze into it. :blushing: The good thing was it was along the seam, so I just stitched it back up, and will be wearing it again this fall when it gets cooler.

It is princess seamed a bit, and it is a bit wider at the hips, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks. I SEEM to remember trying one on at conference last year. Based on what people have posted, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a 4X. I'm really afraid of them running out of them!

What sizes are available for the microsuede jacket?

Our microsuede jacket is available in sizes XXS-3XL. We strive to provide a wide range of sizes to fit all body types.

How do I know what size to order?

We recommend referring to our size chart, which can be found on the product page or by contacting one of our consultants. You can also try on different sizes at one of our in-home parties.

Is the microsuede jacket true to size?

Yes, our microsuede jacket is designed to fit true to size. However, each person's body shape and preferences may vary, so we recommend trying on different sizes to find your perfect fit.

What if the microsuede jacket doesn't fit me?

If the microsuede jacket does not fit you, we offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I customize the fit of the microsuede jacket?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our microsuede jacket at this time. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product offerings, so please stay tuned for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom