• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Shirt Order: My Experience with PC Polo and T-Shirt

In summary, the shirt that the author made at Visat Print out, which features the phrase "Got dough? Need pans?" on the back, can be worn by people who work in the kitchen.
cewcooks
Yeah My PC Polo shirt and t-shirt arrived today. Thanks to all of you on this site who helped me make my decision. The t shirt is a little big but that's ok. The Polo shirt fits perfect!

I'm glad your shirt fits, better big than too small. Also I hope you get more response from your logo wear than I do, I have a bunch of shirts that I have bought off of here, eBay and that were giving to me as well as the jacket that I have bought from Merrill. I wear one everytime I leave the house to shop, go to doctor or whatever. I also have the catalog tote. I have not had a single solitary person ever approach me about PC.

Good Luck

I have given up on Merrill for the time being.

That being said, I have totally embraced the concept of wearing PC on my chest, back, sleeve, etc. I picked up 3 Eddie Bauer T's on sale this week and my embroidery lady is doing "The Pampered Chef" on the chest (in Comic San Serf font) and then on the arms either , "you book, I cook" or "Got dough? Need Pans?"

In case I have never said this, I really hated wearing words on my clothing. But since conference I have learned the importance of "passive advertising." This new approach has gotten my 2 contacts, and 1 show.

Now I need to find some sort of all weather jacket that I can have her put PC on the back.

I really like your slogan "you book, I cook" I may have to borrow that one. :)

I don't think you can use The Pampered Chef

Teresa Lynn said:
I don't think you can use The Pampered Chef

I believe you can, just not their signature logo, font, etc. But I will check with my director. One can never be too careful.

Plus check the shirt I made at Visat Print out.

Attachments

• Shirt.jpg
    Shirt.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 340
  • Shirt Backside.jpg
    Shirt Backside.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 353
PamperChefCarol said:
I believe you can, just not their signature logo, font, etc. But I will check with my director. One can never be too careful.

Plus check the shirt I made at Visat Print out.

What does it say on the back...I can't read it even when I "open" up the picture to make it bigger!!

Related to Merrill Shirt Order: My Experience with PC Polo and T-Shirt

1. How do I place an order for the Merrill shirt?

To place an order for the Merrill shirt, you can visit our website and add the shirt to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to assist with placing the order for you.

2. What sizes are available for the Merrill shirt?

The Merrill shirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large. You can refer to our size chart on our website to determine the best fit for you.

3. Is the Merrill shirt machine washable?

Yes, the Merrill shirt is machine washable. Please follow the care instructions on the label to ensure the longevity of the shirt.

4. Can I customize the color of the Merrill shirt?

At this time, the Merrill shirt is only available in the color shown on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience.

5. What is the return policy for the Merrill shirt?

If you are not satisfied with your Merrill shirt, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please refer to our return policy on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies