• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Surprise: Unexpected Delivery After 4 Years - A Customer's Story

In summary, the conversation is about a member's positive experience with a company called PC. They had ordered t-shirts four years ago but never received them. However, they recently received them along with a note apologizing for the mistake and including an extra free item. The member is impressed with the company's customer service and is now considering ordering from them again. Other members also share their positive experiences with the company. There is also a mention of a separate order from October that is still not fulfilled, causing frustration.
Amyskitchen2
Just had to share ....

So about 4 yrs ago I joined PC and I dutifully went on Merrill's site and ordered my business cards and such. Also ordered a couple of t-shirts. When my order came 12wks later there were no t-shirts they were on back order. Well a couple of moves later I forgot about the t-shirts. So here it is 4yr later and I get a box yesterday from Merrill. Great my recipe card holders I ordered (man that was quick I thought to myself). Nope, 3 t-shirts with a note apologizing for the inconveinence. I had ordered them 4 yrs ago, was charged for 2 of them but my order fell through the cracks. Well, they realized their error and sent me my t-shirts, and TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS. They have won my heart back, well at least for the next week or so, still haven't gotten my recipe card holders.

wow that is scary! they did not call you.. what if you no longer did PC? You would have had to take care of the return!!!

Gee whiz! I am scared now. I ordered 3 shirts 3 weeks ago, 2 arrived yesterday and one is on b/o....? Is this their norm?

PCJenni said:
wow that is scary! they did not call you.. what if you no longer did PC? You would have had to take care of the return!!!
The letter stated "...during processing of your current order it came to our atttention that a mistake had been made in the processing of a past order. ... in order to rectify our error we have included the items previously left out of your past order and have included another item free of charge."I think they were looking at my account because my wallet was stolen and I had to call them to change the CC info. They did not tell me any of this while I was on the phone with them. I found the receipt from the old order, in my attic packed in a box label office supplies (also found some old catalogs from 2007).

Wow, that's amazing after 4 years....I've ordered a lot from them and thank God haven't had any issues

That's great!

Maybe there is still hope for my SWJ order. I placed it in Oct., was charged the full amount and STILL don't have all the items. I've contacted them multiple times and they don't respond. Last time I requested a refund for the missing items, but have yet to see it happen. So frustrating.

So, do the shirts still fit??!

1. What is an "Unexpected Delivery"?

An "Unexpected Delivery" is a surprise package containing a selection of Pampered Chef products sent directly to your doorstep. It's a fun and convenient way to experience our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How do I sign up for an "Unexpected Delivery"?

Signing up for an "Unexpected Delivery" is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Unexpected Delivery" tab. From there, you can choose the frequency of your deliveries and customize your product preferences.

3. How often will I receive an "Unexpected Delivery"?

The frequency of your "Unexpected Delivery" will depend on your chosen subscription plan. You can opt for monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly deliveries.

4. Can I customize my "Unexpected Delivery"?

Yes, you can customize your "Unexpected Delivery" by selecting your preferred product categories and indicating any dietary or lifestyle preferences. This ensures that you receive products that best suit your needs and interests.

5. Is there a cost for the "Unexpected Delivery" service?

Yes, there is a cost for the "Unexpected Delivery" service. The price varies depending on your chosen subscription plan and the products included in each delivery. However, we offer discounts for longer subscription periods and the option to skip deliveries if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
Replies
Views
buzz26
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies