• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Help Whip Cancer Items at Merrill

In summary, a customer shares their experience ordering new products from Merrill and warns that the jackets run small. Other customers chime in with their own experiences and frustrations with sizing, but overall are happy with the products once they have the correct size. It is mentioned that Merrill handles logo items for various companies and may not manufacture the clothing themselves, resulting in inconsistent sizing.
easytoprepare
Gold Member
I'm not sure if anyone else has ordered the new products thru Merrill yet, but I did, and JUST go them! I ordered the hat, jacket and bag. Just a heads up though, the jackets run very small! I usually wear an XL, but ordered a 2XL thinking I could wear a sweatshirt under if I wanted, but I just tried it on, and it's not as loose as I would have thought and hoped especially since I only have a t-shirt on. I won't be able to wear a sweatshirt under it. Just a heads up to all that you might want to go larger than planned for this reason.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Thank you for this!! I want the jacket, but was unsure of what size to get. I have a sweater from them that is a M, but I was thinking I might need a L.

thanks for the info. I bought a yoga pant at conference last year...bought my normal size and loved it. However, I bought another set right after Christmas...same size because the other still fits...and it arrived extremely too small. I had to send it back and get the next size. I actually sent back 1 pant and 2 jackets, but when I got the replacements there was only 1 pant and 1 jacket and i had to call and they sent another jacket out. Then I received an email that said a new jacket was being "made" for me. Do they make them as they are ordered? I thought it was very strange. But, I love the yoga pants and the jackets now that I have them in the correct size.

Shawnna said:
Then I received an email that said a new jacket was being "made" for me. Do they make them as they are ordered? I thought it was very strange. But, I love the yoga pants and the jackets now that I have them in the correct size.
Merrill handles logo items for a bunch of direct-sales companies. They probably have clothing blanks in stock, and add the appropriate company name as orders come in. They do not manufacture the clothing - that's why sizing varies so wildly from one item to the next.

chefann said:
Merrill handles logo items for a bunch of direct-sales companies. They probably have clothing blanks in stock, and add the appropriate company name as orders come in. They do not manufacture the clothing - that's why sizing varies so wildly from one item to the next.
Which drives me NUTS! :eek: :eek:

1. What are the new Help Whip Cancer items being offered at Merrill?

At Merrill, we are currently offering four new Help Whip Cancer items: the Pink Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Pink Silicone Spatula, the Pink Mini Measure-All Cup, and the Pink Chef’s Tongs. These items are not only functional and stylish, but also support a great cause. For each purchase of these items, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Help Whip Cancer campaign to support breast cancer research and education.

2. Are the new Help Whip Cancer items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our new Help Whip Cancer items at Merrill are dishwasher safe. We understand the importance of convenience and ease in the kitchen, so you can simply toss these items in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase these items as a set?

Unfortunately, these new Help Whip Cancer items at Merrill are not currently offered as a set. However, you can purchase each item individually to create your own personalized set.

4. Are these items only available in pink?

Yes, these new Help Whip Cancer items at Merrill are only available in pink. The color pink is symbolic of breast cancer awareness and represents our support for those who have been affected by this disease.

5. How long will these items be available for purchase?

Our new Help Whip Cancer items at Merrill are available for purchase for a limited time only. We encourage you to get them while you can and help support the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies