• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney - What to Wear to the Doris Dinner?

G
Gagescorpages
Just wondering what you all are wearing to the birthday dinner?
Casual..like capris...or a casual dress?

The way it reads to me is that it's not really a dinner event like on other trips. We will all be in Hollywood Studios with just PC people and we'll be able to pick up dinner at stands in the park without having to pay. I could be wrong, though.

is that one open to everyone... remember seeing on the little fold out but dont have it out right now

It just says 8:00p.m. "Birthday Moment"

I think that might be the parade???? I'm wearing capris and a nice shirt, the flyuer says casual

Nanisu said:
I think that might be the parade???? I'm wearing capris and a nice shirt, the flyuer says casual

The parade is at 9:30p.m. and fireworks at 11 p.m.

Thanks guys! So...bottom line...no need to pack anything "nice"? Just casual the whole time...?

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks guys! So...bottom line...no need to pack anything "nice"? Just casual the whole time...?

That is the way I read it, was we didn't need to pack anything "nice".

that's the way i read it too!

SusanBP0129 said:

I've got a pair of linen capris and a light sleeveless blouse for that night - that's about the dressiest duds I'm bringing.

In the past this night is just open to PC but as if you were going to the park for a regular day. I would say wear what you would wear to the park all the rest of the day.

Shoes...are ya'll going to wear sneakers around the parks every day? I am SO not a sneaker person but DH insists if I wear flip flops I'll be in pain. I wear FF's about 300 days of the year. Why stop now??
Opinions???

wear what you want Carolyn!! I am going to wear my crocs, that is the most comfortable for me.

ChefLoriG said:
wear what you want Carolyn!! I am going to wear my crocs, that is the most comfortable for me.

My kids're bringing crocs and sneakers. My younger guy has croc FF's too.
I'll pack my Crocs too now that you mention it. With no weight restriction on luggage I may just pack an extra suitcase just for my shoes LOL
(Hubby's SO sorry he mentioned that I can pack as much as I want)

Carolyn, I also live in flip flops so i'm bringing multiple pairs. I'm not a sneakers person either but I'll bring them.

dannyzmom said:
Shoes...are ya'll going to wear sneakers around the parks every day? I am SO not a sneaker person but DH insists if I wear flip flops I'll be in pain. I wear FF's about 300 days of the year. Why stop now??
Opinions???

I am SO not a sneaker person either. (except the gym, of course :D)
I am bringing them just in case...but I also think they'll make my feet too hot.

SusanBP0129 said:
I am SO not a sneaker person either. (except the gym, of course :D)
I am bringing them just in case...but I also think they'll make my feet too hot.

My feet cry when they're stuck in sneakers - you can hear them from far away screaming "Let us out!! We feel trapped!"
I do believe they are a bit claustrophobic.

dannyzmom said:
My feet cry when they're stuck in sneakers - you can hear them from far away screaming "Let us out!! We feel trapped!"
I do believe they are a bit claustrophobic.

TOTALLY! lol
...especially in 90 degree heat! :yuck:

Yep, I'll have my croc FFs and these cool new very comfy shoes from Lands End - they're Mary Jane Trekkers and they are meshy so it's like they have air conditioning!

I wasn't planning on bringing anything "nice" so the packing should be pretty easy. I hope to start packing today - we leave Sunday.

I'm packing today as we are leaving in the am to drive to Blizzard Beach then we are doing Epcot on Sunday. Can't wait! :) Hope to see you all there!

1. What is the dress code for the Doris Dinner at Disney?

The dress code for the Doris Dinner at Disney is typically casual. It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing such as capris, shorts, or a casual dress.

2. Are there any specific attire requirements for the Doris Dinner at Disney?

There are no specific attire requirements for the Doris Dinner at Disney. However, it is best to avoid wearing anything too revealing or offensive.

3. Can I wear sneakers or flip flops to the Doris Dinner at Disney?

Yes, sneakers or flip flops are acceptable footwear options for the Doris Dinner at Disney. Just make sure they are comfortable for walking around the park.

4. Is it appropriate to dress up for the Doris Dinner at Disney?

While the dress code is casual, it is perfectly fine to dress up for the Doris Dinner at Disney if you wish. Just make sure you are comfortable and able to enjoy the dinner and the park.

5. What should I avoid wearing to the Doris Dinner at Disney?

It is best to avoid wearing anything too formal or uncomfortable to the Doris Dinner at Disney. This includes high heels, tight clothing, and fancy dresses or suits. Also, make sure to check the weather and avoid wearing anything that may not be suitable for the current conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
2 3
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh