• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Offering a Free Show Land Me My First Booking?

In summary, "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, including chopping vegetables, mixing batters and sauces, shredding meat, and making homemade dips and dressings. It is also designed for easy cleaning with its stainless steel blades and non-slip silicone base. This tool is suitable for both wet and dry ingredients, as its sharp blades are perfect for chopping and pureeing and its paddle attachment is great for mixing dry ingredients. What sets "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" apart from other food choppers is its dual-function design, which includes a paddle attachment for scraping and blending. Additionally, it is suitable for both right and left
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I have been in this business for a couple years, and I'm awful at getting bookings at a show. Until yesterday, I have NEVER gotten a booking on the calendar- only "I don't have my calendar with me here at the show, call me tomorrow", which sometimes does wind up in a true booking, and sometimes not. Yesterday I played "poker for a prize" where the guests get their hand of 2 by asking questions about the biz, then I lay out "did you know" facts along with the shared 5 cards down on the table. I realized I forgot to bring the prize!!!! So when it was over, I announced the prize was an absolutely free show at their house- I provide all the ingredients! She was excited, and booked right there!!! Holy cow- I honestly don't think she would have said yes if I had asked her to book during checkout- I'm so excited!!!

Quick thinking!!! Good Job.

How does the game work?

Way to go!!

That's great!

1. How does "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" help with cooking?

"I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" is a versatile cooking tool that helps with a variety of tasks in the kitchen. It can be used to quickly chop vegetables, mix batters and sauces, shred meat, and even make homemade dips and dressings.

2. Is "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" easy to clean?

Yes, "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" is designed for easy cleaning. Its stainless steel blades and non-slip silicone base can be easily wiped down or washed in the dishwasher for convenience.

3. Can "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" is designed to handle both wet and dry ingredients. Its sharp blades are perfect for chopping and pureeing fruits and vegetables, while its paddle attachment is great for mixing dry ingredients like flour and sugar.

4. What makes "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" different from other food choppers?

"I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" is unique because of its dual-function design. It not only chops and mixes, but it also has a paddle attachment for scraping and blending. It also has a non-slip base and a comfortable grip handle for easy use.

5. Can "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" be used by both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, "I Can't Believe It Worked!!!" is designed to be used by both right and left-handed individuals. Its grip handle can be comfortably held in either hand, and its sharp blades and paddle attachment work effectively for both.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pamela
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies