• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to the Land of the Living!!

In summary, Debbie has been sick with the flu, strep throat, and lost her voice. She is currently finishing up her antibiotic treatment and her two children are also recovering from various illnesses. She is looking for suggestions on how to fill her January calendar with shows, as her last show in December did not produce any bookings. Other members offer ideas such as using the P3 report for future bookings and hosting themed shows like a soup and slippers show or a fix and freeze show. Overall, everyone is glad that Debbie is feeling better.
DebbieSAChef
Hello all,

I am back to the land of the living!! I have had the flu, strep throat, and lost my voice up until yesterday. Wow that was crazy! And it all started Christmas night! At least we got to open presents and visit everyone before my body started to ache and my fever started!

Antibiotic treatment will be over for me tomorrow. My two year old Isaac and Daniel my five and a half month old are doing better and getting over lots of congestion, cough, fever and diarrhea! Which they shared with mommy too! :love:

Other three kids made it through with only colds and slight coughs! Hubby is ok so far. :yuck:

It's good to be back, I need to schedule some shows quickly!! Any suggestions?? What are some really neat ways you are getting bookings on your calendars, my last show in December didn't produce any bookings for me. :(
This January FPV increase is good, anything else? I need ideas!!

Debbie :D

Glad you are feeling better Debbie - good luck filling January. Mine's pretty bleak, but I only do 2 shows a month and have a cooking show and my own catalog show going so it really isn't that bad. Much more and I'd go insane with all my other activities!!!

Glad you're back Debbie and feeling better! I have nothing on my calendar for Jan., but I plan to get on the phone this week before Leadership. I have one show confirmed for Feb., so I'm working backwards.

Glad you are feeling better Debbie.

I have two shows for Jan that were generated from other shows. I have been on the phone this week trying to get more on the books for soming months. I used the P3 report for furture bookings and have been working through calling them. I printed the list off for a year past and present and have been calling people that booked but never held from previous parties too. It has generated 3 shows total so far.

welcome back~sounds yucky!

I have been thinking of ideas today and here are a few to offer for January:

soup and slippers show-there is a thread on this already

fix and freeze-I will make a dinner to serve at the show AND 3 dinners for the host to freeze

Bites and Bevs in order to prepare for Super Bowl weekend (which is Feb 3rd)

Welcome back. Glad everyone's feeling better.

What is "Back to the Land of the Living!!"?

"Back to the Land of the Living!!" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious meals using fresh, seasonal ingredients.

Who can attend the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class?

Anyone can attend the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class! It is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

What types of recipes are typically taught in the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class?

The recipes taught in the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class vary depending on the season and availability of ingredients. However, they generally focus on using fresh, whole ingredients to create simple and flavorful meals.

Do I need any special equipment or tools to attend the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class?

No, you do not need any special equipment or tools to attend the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class. However, having basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, and measuring cups and spoons will be helpful for following along with the recipes.

How can I sign up for the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class?

You can sign up for the "Back to the Land of the Living!!" class by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the classes section on our website. You can also host your own class and invite friends and family to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paroese
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • apriljc