• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Baby Daniel: Photos and Updates from the Newest Addition to Our Family!

Daniel. He was born on 7/16/07 at 1:21 pm, measuring 19 3/4 inches long and weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz. He is the biggest baby of the family, as his siblings usually weighed around 6 pounds. Baby Daniel is nursing well and his siblings, except for his 20 month old brother Isaac, love him. Debbie went to the hospital at 5 am and was given pitocin at 6 am. After increasing the drip and breaking her water, she experienced intense contractions and was not able to receive an epidural in time. However, after a few pushes, baby Daniel was born. Debbie is grateful for all the congratulations and is happy to
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone and thank you for your prayers!! Baby Daniel Jacob Mireles was born on 7/16/07 at 1:21 pm at 19 3/4 inches long and 7 lbs. 15 oz.
He is my biggest baby yet. I usually have 6 pound babies and this was a big surprise!!

I have been resting during the day because he does not like to sleep at night.
He is nursing really well and I wanted to post some pics of him ASAP for everyone to see him. He's so adorable and I love him so much! He is 4 days old today and his siblings love him. Well except for his 20 month old brother Isaac, he wasn't too happy about this newest addition to the family but soon he'll get used to the idea.

I went to the hospital at 5 am, was given the pitocin drip at 6 am. My contractions were not coming, so they kept increasing my pitocin drip by 2 mg. every 30 minutes or so. I was at 14 mg when my doctor finally broke my bag of waters. There was so much water in that sac, I think I almost drowned myself and my doctor!! LOL
After she popped my water bag, my contractions were very intense. And with the pitocin, I was really hurting!! I asked for the epidural but it was too late. By the time the epidural was inserted, I felt like pushing and after about 4-5 pushes, baby Daniel was out and then the epidural kicked in and I was numb!! LOL
I was so relieved and they had put something in my IV to "take the edge off", towards the end of my labor, it certainly did that. I was so out of it, I could barely talk. I'm not sure what it was. But it didn't help my contractions, it just made me really out of it between the contractions.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!! We are so happy to be home!

Here are some pics of Daniel at the hospital, and at home that I wanted to share.

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

Debbie :D

Congratulations!!!! Sooooo beautiful!

Awwww...congrats!

Debbie,

So glad everything went well! (well, other than the pitocin - I know how horrible that can be!)
Daniel is just beautiful! LOVE those chubby baby cheeks!

Congratulations! He is sooooooooooo cute!!

Welcome back Debbie and welcome Daniel. He is a doll! Congrats to you and your family! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, Debbie, he's beautiful! I'll be praying that everyone in your family settles well into their new routines.

Congrats Debbie!!! What a cutie!!!

Debbie, conratulations to you & you family. Daniel is a sweet, sweet baby.
Thanks for sharing the pix:)

Congratulations!!

OH MY!!! What a sweet, sweet little face!!! God bless him & your whole family, Debbie! Now get some rest!! :D

Congratulations!

yipee!! Congrats, he is such a cutie pie! I love those chubby checks. My DS's are 20 months apart too, oldest didn't know what to think. Look at all that dark hair...

Debbie~

I am so glad you are both safe and well!

He is just the cutest little guy!!

Debbie, he is so cute I hope he starts sleeping better at night for you. Good luck and get the rest you need.

OH... SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us!

Debbie, I loved reading your birth story! I'm glad everything went well. He's so pretty! I love those cheeks. Get some rest now!

Congratulations. May you all soon settle into a good routine where you get to sleep at night again.

Congratulations:) He is adorable!

Congratulations again! He really is such a sweet looking baby!

Lisa

congratulations he is a cutie

Sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!
CONGRATS!!!

What a doll! Congratulations to you and your family! Ü

Congratulations

What a blessing! He is gorgeous! Congrats!

awwww he is so cute Debbie!!! Congrats to you and your family!!!

Congratulations!!! He's adorable!!!!

Congratulations....he is beautiful!

Debbie-

He is adorable. Congratulations!

He is so cute!!!

I would love for one of my babies to weigh that much! Mine both weighed over 8lb! Anyway he is adorable!!!

He is so sweet!! Congrats!:)

Congrats! Enjoy your bundle of joy!

such a cutie!!!
DebbieSAChef said:
Hello everyone and thank you for your prayers!! Baby Daniel Jacob Mireles was born on 7/16/07 at 1:21 pm at 19 3/4 inches long and 7 lbs. 15 oz.
He is my biggest baby yet. I usually have 6 pound babies and this was a big surprise!!

I have been resting during the day because he does not like to sleep at night.
He is nursing really well and I wanted to post some pics of him ASAP for everyone to see him. He's so adorable and I love him so much! He is 4 days old today and his siblings love him. Well except for his 20 month old brother Isaac, he wasn't too happy about this newest addition to the family but soon he'll get used to the idea.

I went to the hospital at 5 am, was given the pitocin drip at 6 am. My contractions were not coming, so they kept increasing my pitocin drip by 2 mg. every 30 minutes or so. I was at 14 mg when my doctor finally broke my bag of waters. There was so much water in that sac, I think I almost drowned myself and my doctor!! LOL
After she popped my water bag, my contractions were very intense. And with the pitocin, I was really hurting!! I asked for the epidural but it was too late. By the time the epidural was inserted, I felt like pushing and after about 4-5 pushes, baby Daniel was out and then the epidural kicked in and I was numb!! LOL
I was so relieved and they had put something in my IV to "take the edge off", towards the end of my labor, it certainly did that. I was so out of it, I could barely talk. I'm not sure what it was. But it didn't help my contractions, it just made me really out of it between the contractions.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!! We are so happy to be home!

Here are some pics of Daniel at the hospital, and at home that I wanted to share.

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

My little half-sister didn't want her baby brother either, wanted him to go back, but now she loves him to death!!! I"m sure the same will be 4 u as well.

Congrats!!

Liz

Congrats Debbie- Baylor has been impatiently waiting for her future boyfriend to be born... she likes younger men!!

I have to get my kids down for a nap, and then I will get to the announcement and get it back to you ASAP!

Debbie, he is too precious! Congratulations!

He's beautiful! I'm glad that you are both doing well.

how handsome and alert he is already. Good job mom!

Such a cutie!!! He must get his great looks from his mom:D

Congratulations! Enjoy normal eating again!

Congratulations Debbie!!

What a cute little boy!! Congrats!!:D

Congratulations Debbie! Glad to hear that Daniel came out in 4-5 pushes! Enjoy him, because these newborn days go by fast (as you already know...)

Debbie,
He's really cute!! Congratulations!! Thanks for posting pictures!! I hope you're feeling "normal" real soon!!

Paula

Congratulations to you and your entire family Debbie!

Daniel has a great Birthday (it's my Birthday too)!!

My brother and I are 21 months apart. He ran away from my Mother when she walked through the door w/me (we have it on tape). He never did start liking me until I was about 30:)!

Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby boy. Take care of yourself and your little treasure.

Lol
pampchefrhondab said:
Congratulations to you and your entire family Debbie!

Daniel has a great Birthday (it's my Birthday too)!!

My brother and I are 21 months apart. He ran away from my Mother when she walked through the door w/me (we have it on tape). He never did start liking me until I was about 30:)!

That's funny!! Hopefully it won't take that long!! LOL :D Happy belated birthday to you!!

Please send up a few prayers for me. I have been feeling really tired but mostly like a truck ran me over. I don't remember ever feeling this sore, beat up or tired. I mean this little angel doesn't sleep at night so I know how it is to be a zombie during the day, but lately I have just felt horrible. I didn't even get stitches but I am so SORE!! Also my left nipple is cracked and was bleeding at some point because I have a scab forming. I have never experienced that before. It is very painful to breastfeed on that side, as you can imagine!! :eek: Maybe this is TMI but I just had to share with other women so you can feel my pain and pray for me!! LOL

1. "When was Baby Daniel born and how big was he?"

Baby Daniel was born on 7/16/07 at 1:21 pm, measuring 19 3/4 inches and weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz.

2. "How is Baby Daniel adjusting to the family?"

Baby Daniel is doing well and his siblings love him, except for his 20 month old brother Isaac who is still getting used to the idea. However, we are confident he will come around soon.

3. "Can you share your birth experience with us?"

I went to the hospital at 5 am and was given the pitocin drip at 6 am. After increasing the dosage several times, my doctor finally broke my water bag. The contractions were intense and with the pitocin, I was in a lot of pain. I asked for an epidural, but it was too late. I ended up delivering baby Daniel naturally with just a few pushes.

4. "Did you have any pain relief during labor?"

I did not have any pain relief during labor, but they did put something in my IV towards the end to "take the edge off". However, it made me very out of it between contractions.

5. "Can we see some pictures of Baby Daniel?"

Yes, you can see pictures of Baby Daniel at the hospital and at home on my photobucket album: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
6 7 8 9 10
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca