• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Pampered Baby Girl Was Born 12/1!

In summary, Joy's daughter was born on December 1st at 4:24pm and weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 1/4 inches long. She is such a blessing and her first daughter had a serious undiagnosed stomach problem which caused her to spend her first 2 1/2 months barely sleeping, eating poorly, and crying constantly. At the time though, both her husband and she were exhausted and a wreck. Fortunately, after reflux meds and a change in her diet, her stomach issues were diagnosed and fixed. There haven't been any jealousy issues between Joy's daughter Emily and Olivia. Emily loves to help with "baby" and loves to kiss and snuggle next to Joy while she nurses her
ChefJoyJ
I just wanted to let everyone know that my lil' pampered baby girl was born 12/1 at 4:24pm! :sing:

Olivia weighed 6 lbs, 15 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. She is such a blessing! She's eating well, sleeping like a champ, and is so laid back and easy going! I'm in heaven...and in some serious love! :love: My first DD had a very serious undiagnosed stomach problem (diagnosed at 5 1/2 months), so she spent her first 2 1/2 months barely sleeping, eating poorly, and crying constantly. All of which we now know had to do with the amount of pain she was in. At the time though, I was exhausted and a wreck! Luckily, after reflux meds and a change in my diet, she started doing better until her stomach issues were diagnosed and it was fixed. So, both DH and I were worried how our new baby would fare. Luckily, she hasn't reacted to anything I've eaten, has barely cried, sleeps a 5 hour stretch at night, and is just the most content baby. Life is so super good! :love:

Emily is in love with her baby sister and we've had no jealousy issues. She loves to help with "baby" (Olivia is hard for a 22 month old to say) and loves to kiss her and snuggle next to us while I'm nursing her. So sweet!

If you want to check out her newborn pics...here's the link to the hospital's baby pics... http://www.ohlooknps.com/vbh/centraview2.asp?id=11799

She is so precious!!

That is wonderful Joy she is so cute... My son turned 3 two months after I had my daughter and there wasn't any jealously going on till oh now he is 8 and she is 5 and it isn't so much jealously just the birking between the two of them.

How adorable!

Too cute! She's doing well to sleep that long! My 4 month old granddaughter rarely sleeps that long at a time!

Congratulations!My DD (now 7 1/2) didn't sleep through the night for an entire year!!!! I was so drained. Luckily DS was better.

Congratulations! How fun for Christmas time.

Congrats!! That's great news!

Congrats, she is beautiful :)

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and she is so cute!!

Congrats to your family, she is adorable.

congrats! She is a beautiful baby!

So bright eyed! You are very lucky to have such a beautiful baby! Congrats!

Congrats, a beautiful christmas present!!

Congratulations, Joy!! What a welcomed addition to your family.

What a beautiful baby.Mine is almost 4 months old & does not sleep for 5 hours so I am Jealous!! Congratulations:)

Beautiful baby girl!!! Congratulations!!!

Oh she is just precious and beautiful Joy!! Congratulations:) Enjoy every minute with her!

She's a keeper, lol. What a blessing and beautiful Baby!! I'm sure sister will get better. I know we had little ones closer, and it takes some adjusting, but all works out in end.

God Bless and I'll pray that she continues to sleep so well and that she continues to be such a healthy baby!!

Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year!!

Lisa

Congratulations! Glad to hear she is eating well for you. Enjoy your happy little girl.

Congratulations, Joy!!

Congratulations, Joy! She is beautiful!

well, all I can say is .... AWWWWWWWW!!!! She's soooooo cute. And she looks very bright-eyed. Happy to hear she is sleeping and eating well. An easy baby is a double blessing. Congrats to you and your family.

What a sweetie! Love the name too; my newest niece has that name also.

She is gorgeous. Congratulations.

She's adorable! Congratulations!!

She is adorable. Congratulations!

CONGRATS!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

What a cutie! Congratulations! :D

Congratulations! What a blessing.

Hurray! Such a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

1. When was your baby girl born?

My baby girl, Olivia, was born on December 1st at 4:24pm.

2. How much did she weigh and how long was she?

Olivia weighed 6 lbs, 15 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long at birth.

3. Is she a good sleeper and eater?

Yes, Olivia is a great sleeper and eater! She sleeps for 5 hours at a time at night and eats well during the day.

4. How does your first child react to the new baby?

My first child, Emily, is in love with her baby sister. She helps out with her and shows no signs of jealousy.

5. Can I see pictures of your newborn?

Sure! You can check out her newborn pics on the hospital's website at http://www.ohlooknps.com/vbh/centraview2.asp?id=11799.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies