• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will It Be a Girl? The Excitement of Finding Out the Gender of My Baby!

In summary, a group of women discuss the upcoming sonogram to find out the gender of one woman's fifth child. She is hoping for a girl and misses the affection and gentleness of having a daughter. Other women share their experiences with having boys and hoping for girls. They all send pink thoughts and well wishes for the woman's sonogram. Some women have unique cravings during pregnancy, including hot chocolate and peaches. The conversation ends with hope for a pink bundle but also acknowledges that the baby's gender is ultimately in God's hands.
DebbieSAChef
I have 13 days until my sonogram to find out the gender of my baby!! I am so excited, even though this is my fifth child, I still get excited and I am hoping it's a girl.
I have two of each, but I really miss the affection and the gentleness of a little girl. My 16 month old son stopped nursing quickly and is rough and tough. A little independent man!
I miss the cuddles of my toddler when she was a baby and how she loved to be held and nursed.
Of course if it's a boy, I will still be happy and pray for a healthy baby. I just have a desire for a little pink bundle!! I know three other ladies, two in my church, who are having boys!!
It's funny because they wanted girls also, but they didn't have any boys so I told them it is only fair that they get a blue bundle this time and maybe next time it will be the little girl again!

Everyone think pink!!! Send those pink thoughts my way!!

Debbie :D

You could always wait until the birth and really be surprised!!

Think....yellow?

I have three boys, so I don't know anything about pink. I really thought my last one was going to be a girl. Everything about the pregnancy was so different. God had other plans. I think a little girl would be neat. I can't believe I wrote that. Wow. Maybe I'm not done. Don't let my hubby read this. Blessings to you....God bless you for having a larger family. It truly takes special people. Pink thoughts coming your way.

Yippee
PINK
:D

That otta count for some strong girly vibes...

Thank you ladies!As for thinking yellow....it will never happen! I am an organized freak. I have to know what's coming my way so I can be prepared! I hate surprises.

My husband laughs when I interrogate him about gifts, secret getaways he has planned and what's going to happen in a movie we are watching....LOL

Thank you for the pink thoughts!!! Keep em coming!! No yellow thoughts please...LOL :D

Those yellow thoughts may cause the doctor to say "Gee the baby doesn't seem to want to cooperate today. Maybe you can come back in four weeks so we can try again!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would jump up and down and turn somersaults if I had to, to get that baby to cooperate!! My doctor is so supportive and great, she would never say that. She would probably just bump my tummy and twist and turn that sonogram device until she saw something!!

Please don't think I am a crazy stalker, but I wrote your U/S date on my calendar so I wouldn't have to ask again!! I am so excited for you and hope our little girls can meet someday!

I ate tootsie rolls (at 9am!) to get Baylor moving for the big event!

A stalker???
gilliandanielle said:
Please don't think I am a crazy stalker, but I wrote your U/S date on my calendar so I wouldn't have to ask again!! I am so excited for you and hope our little girls can meet someday!

I ate tootsie rolls (at 9am!) to get Baylor moving for the big event!

Not at all, I have to write everything down to remember. Especially since my brain is slowly losing it's memory functions!

I hope our daughters can meet someday too. That would be so cool! I should think of something yummy to eat on the big day too. Hmmmm...

Fruit is out, I will resort to candy. But there are so many choices and I can never tell what I will be in the mood for. I was craving a hot chocolate and krispy kreme donut today. I resisted and had some homemade peach cobbler instead. But I might get weak tomorrow!!

My new "crazy preggo thing" is hot chocolate as hot as I can stand it, then I sprinkle more undissolved mix on top and drink it...

and peaches count as fruit- even in a cobbler!!

Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink

Sending the thoughts your way.....let us know how it goes!

Sending PINK thoughts your way!! I have 2 boys and then got pregnant again with a GIRL!!! It can be done! She is such a handful though! Love her to death!

Be sure & let us know how it goes! Sending pink thoughts your way.....I have 2 little girls, so I wouldn't know what to do if I had a boy!

Here's hoping for "Pink" for you...but you know, how ever much we are hoping and sending pink thoughts your way, it's already done! Sit back and enjoy the ride...

And I'm with you...I gotta know! Gotta plan, gotta buy, GOTTA KNOW! lol

12 days still??? I would be going nuts! I have one of each thankfully and love them both - each brings different personalities.

Actually, my boy is more of the cuddler than my girl...but my girl has the kind tender heart always looking to help/serve people.

Hope you get what your heart desires and what God intends - may they both be the same!

When my mom was pregnant for me, the doctor asked my brother (he was almost 2) "What do you want your mommy to have?" And he said....A PONY!!!! hahahah.....Debbie - good luck, I am thinkin PINK! Maybe you should go to Victoria's Secret and get some PINK pj's so that you can try to convince it ;)

Pink Pink Pink Pink

1. What is "13 Days and Counting......." all about?

"13 Days and Counting......." is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive discounts and deals on select products for 13 days leading up to a major holiday or event.

2. How can I participate in "13 Days and Counting......."?

To participate in "13 Days and Counting.......", simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see what products are on sale each day. You can then make a purchase and take advantage of the special discounts offered.

3. What types of products are typically included in "13 Days and Counting......."?

The products included in "13 Days and Counting......." vary each day, but they often include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and baking essentials. Pampered Chef aims to offer a diverse range of products to appeal to different customers' needs and preferences.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for "13 Days and Counting......."?

Each product included in "13 Days and Counting......." may have its own restrictions or limitations, such as a limited quantity available or a specific purchase requirement. These details will be clearly stated on the Pampered Chef website or by your consultant.

5. Can I combine "13 Days and Counting......." discounts with other promotions or discounts?

Typically, "13 Days and Counting......." discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any specific rules or exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies