1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Having a baby in the next 48hrs

1. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Just asking for prayers of support and good health. I had my 39week appt for my third pregnancy today and was told that I could go at anytime :) We are scheduled for induction tomorrow morning b/c my first two deliveries were both very fast (first one was 4hrs and second was only 1.5hrs). This is our first boy and our other two children are ages 4.5 and 3. Just praying that everything happens in God's timing, hopefully a medication free delivery and the girls are excited when Sam comes home :) They are excited now but he is also 'contained' lol... My dr did say that I might not make it til tomorrow morning but that we will have a baby by lunchtime at the latest. Thank you for your support :)

Amy

Baby Samuel Alexander was born this morning at 10:46am. He weighs 8lbs 6ounces and is 18 inches long. The induction went very well and labor lasted about three hours total :)

Thanks for all of your support :)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    Oct 20, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Whooo Hoooo! Welcome to the New Baby, and congratulations to you and your family. Prayers said for an uneventful delivery!

Oct 20, 2009
  3. tbsigma94

tbsigma94 Novice Member Gold Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My wish for you is that you have the same 28 minute medication free delivery that I had! Good luck and God Bless!

Oct 20, 2009
  4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats...we'll be praying!

Oct 20, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Prayers said.

Oct 20, 2009
  6. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

That's so exciting... praying that it'll all go well for you!

Oct 20, 2009
  7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Awe, Congratulations!

Oct 20, 2009
Have something to add?