• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having a Baby in the Next 48Hrs

In summary, it is recommended to start preparing for your baby's arrival 2-3 months before your due date. Some essential items you will need include a crib or bassinet, diapers, clothing, feeding supplies, and a car seat. To create a comfortable and safe environment, baby-proof your home and maintain a consistent temperature. During labor and delivery, you can expect contractions, possible pain medication, and pushing, so it is important to have a birth plan and communicate with your healthcare provider. Finally, for postpartum recovery, stock up on necessary supplies and have a support system in place to help with household tasks and caring for your baby.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Just asking for prayers of support and good health. I had my 39week appt for my third pregnancy today and was told that I could go at anytime :) We are scheduled for induction tomorrow morning b/c my first two deliveries were both very fast (first one was 4hrs and second was only 1.5hrs). This is our first boy and our other two children are ages 4.5 and 3. Just praying that everything happens in God's timing, hopefully a medication free delivery and the girls are excited when Sam comes home :) They are excited now but he is also 'contained' lol... My dr did say that I might not make it til tomorrow morning but that we will have a baby by lunchtime at the latest. Thank you for your support :)

Amy

Baby Samuel Alexander was born this morning at 10:46am. He weighs 8lbs 6ounces and is 18 inches long. The induction went very well and labor lasted about three hours total :)

Thanks for all of your support :)

Last edited:
Whooo Hoooo! Welcome to the New Baby, and congratulations to you and your family. Prayers said for an uneventful delivery!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My wish for you is that you have the same 28 minute medication free delivery that I had! Good luck and God Bless!

Congrats...we'll be praying!

Prayers said.

That's so exciting... praying that it'll all go well for you!

Awe, Congratulations!

1. When should I start preparing for my baby's arrival?

It is recommended to start preparing for your baby's arrival at least 2-3 months before your due date. This will give you enough time to gather all necessary items and make any necessary arrangements.

2. What are the essential items I need for my baby's arrival?

Some essential items for your baby's arrival include a crib or bassinet, diapers, clothing, feeding supplies, and a car seat. It is also a good idea to have a stock of basic baby care items such as baby wipes, diaper cream, and baby shampoo.

3. How can I create a comfortable and safe environment for my baby?

Creating a comfortable and safe environment for your baby is crucial. Make sure to baby-proof your home by covering electrical outlets, securing furniture, and keeping hazardous items out of reach. Also, try to maintain a consistent and comfortable temperature in your home.

4. What should I expect during labor and delivery?

Every labor and delivery experience is unique, but some common things to expect include contractions, possible pain medication, and pushing. It is essential to have a birth plan in place and to communicate with your healthcare provider throughout the process.

5. How can I best prepare for postpartum recovery?

Postpartum recovery can be physically and emotionally challenging, so it is essential to prepare beforehand. Stock up on postpartum supplies such as pads, nursing bras, and comfortable clothing. Also, make sure to have a support system in place to help with household tasks and caring for your baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies