• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's a Girl! Excited to Get 4D Ultrasound Pics

In summary, the speaker had an ultrasound and found out they were having a girl. They were supposed to get a 4D picture, but the machine was broken so they have to come back tomorrow to use the new machine. They are excited to see the baby's face and have two potential names picked out - Brooklyn and Baylor. The conversation also includes discussions about baby names, sports teams, and nicknames for the baby.
Congratulations!!!!

Yahoo a girl:D :D :D :D Girls Rule:D :D :D

Thanks ladies! I am so excited to share tomorrows pics with you!

I love 4D! I can't wait to see what the baby looks like!!! :D

Congrats Gill:D
I have two girls, and don't know what I'd do if we ever had a boy!
How awesome to have a 3D ultrasound! I've heard of those, but I never had one~very cool!

Congrats, Gillian!

Congrats Gillian! Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

I am leaving in about an hours to get the new pics! I can hardly wait to "see" my baby girl!!

Congratulations Gillian!! :) Be sure to post those new pics if you can!!!

Congratulations, Gillian! I'm glad things are going well and you are coming out of the "first trimester/making that placenta" slump!

Congrats!!CONGRATULATIONS GILLIAN!!

I am so happy for you! You wanted a girl right?? I want a girl too! I think I have a name already picked out:

Lydia Hope Mireles
or
Rachel Hope Mireles

I like Lydia better but we will see. It will probably be a boy!! I have no names picked out for a boy!!

DEBBIE :D

Aw, congratulations Gillian!

Congrats Gill!!!!!

congrats on the girl

DebbieSAChef said:
CONGRATULATIONS GILLIAN!!

I am so happy for you! You wanted a girl right?? I want a girl too! I think I have a name already picked out:

Lydia Hope Mireles
or
Rachel Hope Mireles

I like Lydia better but we will see. It will probably be a boy!! I have no names picked out for a boy!!

DEBBIE :D

I LOVE Lydia!! Do you know when you find out yet??

:p CONGRATS!!!!!!:p

I have been trying to get the pics up but they are so blurry. I will try again tomorrow because they are SO cool...

4d US
gilliandanielle said:
Cute Darby!!

A 4D ultrasound is where you can see the baby moving in 3D. Regular ultrasounds are a little hard to tell what part is what, but the 3D pic will look like a real live baby without the color. I will post it if we get a good one so you guys can see.

Valky- We have two girl names right now, so we will pick one or go with something totally different. We had a solid boy name, so that is why the baby is a girl, LOL!

Our two names that we like are Brooklyn and Baylor...

Hi Gillian and Congrats!!

Does your Dr's office give you a 4 D free or charge, just curious as mine charges. I'm sure they're expensive, but they'd take them anyways, you can set up to have a whole portfolio done?? I think if it were me, 1 would be fine!

Liz

My doc's office charges the regular ultrasound rate because most is in the regular 2D, then they switch to get good face pictures. At 20 weeks we know that my new DD looks like my son! Yesterday I wasn't charged at all because they asked my to come in just so they could play with their brand new U/S machine and needed a willing belly. The whole thing lasted over an hour and both doctors at the practice were with me switching back and forth playing with the new machine. I loved being able to see an hour in the life of my baby in there, LOL!

That is so cool! Modern technology is amazing!

Five months!!My doctor won't even attempt to find out the sex of the baby until I am about 5 months pregnant.
Today I am four months pregnant!! So by next month I should know what I am having. I can't wait to start buying pink!! I hope it's a girl. I have seen so many cute outfits at the store!!
If it's a boy, well I will still enjoy shopping in blue, but the boys department in no way compares to the girl's department.

I am hoping to go with Lydia. I have always loved that name. I always look in the bible and read story after story until something really sticks. With my daughter Naomi I was reading the book of Ruth and fell in love with that name.
Now the name Lydia after reading the book of Acts has really jumped out at me and the fact that she is a godly woman who followed Christ, had her whole household saved, and was a servant of the Lord really appeals to me. I pray the same for my children.

Debbie :D

gilliandanielle said:
My doc's office charges the regular ultrasound rate because most is in the regular 2D, then they switch to get good face pictures. At 20 weeks we know that my new DD looks like my son! Yesterday I wasn't charged at all because they asked my to come in just so they could play with their brand new U/S machine and needed a willing belly. The whole thing lasted over an hour and both doctors at the practice were with me switching back and forth playing with the new machine. I loved being able to see an hour in the life of my baby in there, LOL!

So...email me a pic!! I want a glimpse at the beautiful Brooklyn, or Baylor whatever her name is going to be!! :p

Success!I finally got them cropped correctly so you can actually see!!

This is a regular 2D profile
babyb2-1.jpg

These are 3D (We aren't sure what is going on by the babies ear, but they are fine. Kinda looks like Dumbo in these though, LOL!)
babyb1-1.jpg

babyb3.jpg

What a great picture of her profile! Especially in the first one...you can really see her little nose and lips. So cute!!! Is she sucking her thumb in the last one? How exciting, Gillian...she looks beautiful. :)

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, Gillian!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, she was sucking her thumb and waving in the other pic. We were with the docs for over an hour but those are the best pics because she kept covering her face with her hands.

No paparazzi!! Noooooo!

THose are so cool Gill:D I bet that was so awesome to see your little sweetie in 3D for an hour! Thanks for sharing with your pc cyber family:cool:

So cool! OMG just look at her! Thanks so much for sharing! ((HUGS))
My little granddaughter is 4 mos now and I look at her ultrasound pics and can't believe it's her!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies