• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebratory Recipes for Ultrasound Day!

Products for Parents: -Stoneware: a new mom needs to get rid of anything in her kitchen that takes more than a Pan Scraper and one minute to clean!-Cookware: now that she’ll be preparing more food at home, she needs a good set of pots and pans.-Knives: with sharpening cases, she won’t have to worry about dull knives and little hands getting access to them.-Barbecue Tools: so her husband can take over the kitchen for the time being-SIMPLE Additions: the key to keeping entertaining as simple as it can get!-Carafe: put warm water in the Carafe and keep it
finley1991
For my show on Monday, we had planned on the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Chocolate Lava Cake since it's chilly here.

She called me tonight and wants to change the recipe to something else because she's having her first ultrasound that afternoon and wants to do something associated with that.

Huh? :bugeye:

So.... any ideas????? She said that if I couldn't think of anything, we could still do the chowder.

PS: I know I'm not a mom but is this an odd request? :eek:

that is kinda weird! I don't even know what that would mean. A pink or blue recipe? Is that what she means -she found out the gender? That IS a weird request and I wouldn't know what direction to go in!

Thanks Becky! I really didn't know what to say! She said that it was going to be her first ultrasound... so I don't know!

Wow....that's a first! I have 2 kids, and I can't even think what one serves for an ultrasound party! lol

Maybe she just wants something special....think baby shower menu? Maybe do something along Valentine's Theme....hearts and love? Just thinking out loud.

When in doubt, I demo the pork tenderloin in DCB....it's fast and impressive....maybe they can put a trifle together while the tenderloin cooks in the micro?

Wish I could actually be helpful!

That is bizarre.

I think I'd say something like: "WOW! I'm always looking for fun new themes. What did you have in mind?" That way you'll have a starting point.

Great idea Beth. Do keep us posted, Finley....I'm curious!

bethcooks4u said:
What did you have in mind?"

I did ask her that and she said, "Whatever you think of is fine!"

That gave me even less to go on!!!!

finley1991 said:
I did ask her that and she said, "Whatever you think of is fine!"

That gave me even less to go on!!!!

Ugg. Well then I'd come back with. "I'm at a loss. No one ever suggested a theme that had to do with having an ultrasound before. Please expand on what you were thinking and let's brainstorm. Others might like this theme if we can develop it."

Then if she can't expand on it tell her that we should do what we had planned and she can talk about it at the party...

Hmm.....Focus on the excitement of having a baby, and ask guests to share their time saving tips. The group can prepare the meals, and mention that the new mom should be sure to stock up on frozen meals for those 1st 2 wks home. Not sure if this is too much work for you....but what about Power Cooking?

I found these ideas on CS...

Besides the “Products for Parents” handout, here are some additional product ideas:
 Focus on saving time both in cooking and cleanup. Key in on some basic Stoneware – the new mom needs to get rid of anything in her kitchen that takes more than a Pan Scraper and one minute to clean! Also a good set of our Cookware, now that she’ll be preparing more food at home…
 The Knives with Sharpening Cases – there’s no time to fiddle with dull knives, and the storage case provides an extra measure of safety from little hands.
 Barbecue Tools – so her husband can take over the kitchen for the time being
 SIMPLE Additions – the key to keeping entertaining as simple as it can get!
 Carafe – put warm water in the Carafe and keep it by the bedside along with the baby formula and empty bottle. Mom doesn’t need to get out of bed to make the bottle because the Carafe will keep the water at just the right temperature for baby!
 And last but not least, the Wine Bottle Opener – because she’ll need it!

Here's the handout it refers to:

Related to Celebratory Recipes for Ultrasound Day!

1. What are some easy recipes to make for Ultrasound Day celebrations?

Some easy recipes to make for Ultrasound Day celebrations include mini quiches, fruit skewers, and mini cupcakes. These can all be made using Pampered Chef products for added convenience.

2. Can you suggest any healthy recipes for Ultrasound Day?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy recipes for Ultrasound Day celebrations, such as veggie wraps, avocado toast bites, and roasted chickpeas. These recipes are not only delicious but also nutritious.

3. Are there any recipes that can be made in advance for Ultrasound Day parties?

Absolutely! Some make-ahead recipes for Ultrasound Day parties include chicken salad sandwiches, pasta salad, and deviled eggs. These can all be prepared the day before and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to create themed dishes for Ultrasound Day?

Yes, you can definitely use Pampered Chef products to create themed dishes for Ultrasound Day. For example, you can use our cookie cutters to make baby-themed sandwiches or use our food chopper to create a colorful fruit salad.

5. Do you have any recipes for special dietary restrictions for Ultrasound Day celebrations?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes for special dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Some examples include gluten-free brownies, dairy-free fruit dip, and vegetarian mini quiches. Just let us know your dietary restrictions and we can suggest appropriate recipes for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • jessinthekitchen