• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Recipes for 30+ Guests

S
sfdavis918
I have a show coming up that the host would like to do a dessert for. We are inviting 60+ people and she is expecting at least 30 to definitely be able to make it. My thought was to do the warm nutty caramel brownies and just add more rolos in the brownie to make more servings, so everyone still gets a rolo in it. Do you think that would work?

She also wants to make some PC appetizer recipes (she will cook them, not me). Any ideas for those? I think the brie would be good, but what about something else? Any ideas?

Thanks! I seem to get stuck in such a rut with my recipes, it will be good to get some other opinions.

I'd just do the warm nutty caramel brownies the regular way - they are so rich, a small piece is enough, even if it doesn't have a chunk of rolo in it.

If you do the brie, I'd make 2 recipes. One won't be enough for 30 to get a taste.

I had a similar show in Nov - about 15 couples - we made 2 batches of jerk nachos so everyone could get a taste.

The old tuxedo brownie cups or new chocolate cups (forgot the official name ) from the falll Season's best are both bite-sized and feed a lot of folks...
Sometime when I am just making a small bite for everyone, I'll also make a quick micro cake for those who want a bit more- it doesn't cost much more or take any extra time, but I sell a lot of rice cookers with the "extra " recipe

shrimp wonton cups, I add bacon, cooked on the bar pan and I add cream cheese. Stretches pretty far though. this isn't a appetiser but two salads come to mind..... Mediteranian Cafe Salad and Collosal Chopped Salad feed a lot of people. A big batch of Cheesy Chili dip and chips would be good too!:)
Good luck and congrats on the attendance!:balloon:

What about a trifle?? Those usually feed alot of people.

1. Can I make a dessert recipe that serves 30+ guests?

Yes, you can definitely make a dessert recipe that serves 30+ guests. One idea could be to make a large batch of warm nutty caramel brownies and add extra rolos to make more servings.

2. How can I modify a dessert recipe to serve more people?

If you have a dessert recipe that you would like to serve to a larger group, you can modify it by increasing the quantities of the ingredients. For example, if the original recipe serves 12 people and you want to serve 36, you can triple the amount of each ingredient.

3. What are some dessert ideas for a large group?

Some dessert ideas for a large group could include a fruit platter or salad, cookies, cupcakes, or a dessert bar with various options for guests to choose from.

4. Can you suggest some PC appetizer recipes for a large group?

Yes, some ideas for PC appetizer recipes for a large group could include brie with crackers and fruit, mini quiches or tarts, vegetable platters with dip, or mini meatballs.

5. How can I avoid getting stuck in a rut with my recipes?

To avoid getting stuck in a rut with your recipes, try experimenting with new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques. You can also find inspiration from cookbooks, cooking shows, and online recipe websites. Don't be afraid to try something new and have fun with your cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • khergatt