• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Appetizer Recipes for the New Hands-On Show

In summary, the new interactive show that the host wants me to do has an appetizer theme and I am thinking of using the mini pesto pizzas. The host also wants me to try the Club House Chicken Squares and the artichoke cups. Both dishes use many tools and ingredients, and taste INSANELY good.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I need to offer some options for an appetizer show in a couple weeks and the host booked from a party where I did the brie. She still wants the cran-raspberry fizz, but wanted some other appetizers to choose from.

I'm trying to do the new interactive show and wonder what appetizer recipes would work well for that.

Any help would be great - I need to get back to her with some ideas soon!

I have been thinking that if I did an Interactive show with an appetizer theme that I would use the mini pesto pizzas - lots to do and lots of products used......

Jerk Chicken Nachos are good

DebbieJ said:
Jerk Chicken Nachos are good
*sigh* if I could just get over this extreme aversion I have to the jerk seasoning. Just the smell of it makes me want to gag........:yuck: :yuck:
Don't know what it is about it.:eek:

I feel the same way about the Jerk Seasoning. Maybe I'll try it with the new Greek seasoning...I don't know what to put it on anyway!

ChefMoore said:
I feel the same way about the Jerk Seasoning. Maybe I'll try it with the new Greek seasoning...I don't know what to put it on anyway!

Thank you! I'm glad it's not just me! I wondered too about the new chipotle rub on the nachos....

The Greek, I am planning on just eating straight from the bottle....(LOL!) I LOVE any kind of Greek food!

You can do the jerk nachos with the South West seasoning if you want.

I did Cheesey bacon bites and the jerk chicken nachos, and both were easy and used several products. I have always had my customers and the host help me. Course, I learn better hands on anyway and thought my customers would as well.

Christ Follower said:
You can do the jerk nachos with the South West seasoning if you want.

Ellen, have you tried these this way? Are they good?

Club House Chicken Squares, it has alot of little things to do to put it together. Really good for hands on.

how about the artichoke cups (new consultant recipe)? uses lots of tools, smells fantastic, easy to do....

AND TASTES INSANELY GOOD!!

ChefMoore said:

I put it on some steamed brocolli we had with the Turkey Gyros (29 min to Dinner). Yummy! I added a touch of salt, pepper and butter.

Online in the recipes for new consultants section I found the Three Cheese Pizza. I'm doing that with hands-on in February. There are many tools for guests to use.

ChefBeckyD said:
*sigh* if I could just get over this extreme aversion I have to the jerk seasoning. Just the smell of it makes me want to gag........:yuck: :yuck:
Don't know what it is about it.:eek:

Me too!! I made the nachos with it and I had to throw them out! Even my DH didn't like them. I keep thinking that maybe it is an acquired taste, but can't seem to acquire it at my house!

mpkegley said:
Me too!! I made the nachos with it and I had to throw them out! Even my DH didn't like them. I keep thinking that maybe it is an acquired taste, but can't seem to acquire it at my house!

I did a Turkey Tenderloin in the DCB with it, and we had to cut off all of the seasoning around the outside in order to eat it.....

I guess it must be an acquired taste - but I don't want to gag every time I eat in order to acquire it!

The strange thing is, I love all sorts of seasoning and spices.....so the Jerk Rub gets added to a very short list of foods I don't like!

Raisins
Lima Beans
Green Peppers (cooked)
Jerk Rub

That's it!:D

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes that I can make for the new hands-on show?

Some easy appetizer recipes for the new hands-on show include bruschetta, cheese and charcuterie boards, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, and homemade dips like hummus or spinach artichoke dip.

2. Can you recommend any vegetarian or vegan appetizer recipes for the new hands-on show?

Yes, for vegetarian options, you can try making avocado toast bites, Caprese skewers, or vegetable spring rolls. For vegan options, you can make black bean and corn salsa, roasted chickpeas, or vegan spinach and artichoke dip using dairy-free alternatives.

3. Are there any gluten-free appetizer recipes that I can make for the new hands-on show?

Absolutely! Some gluten-free appetizer ideas include fruit and cheese skewers, deviled eggs, bacon-wrapped dates, gluten-free crackers with various toppings, and shrimp cocktail with a gluten-free cocktail sauce.

4. Can I prepare any of these appetizer recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of these appetizer recipes can be prepared ahead of time. For example, you can pre-make dips and store them in the fridge, and assemble skewers or platters a few hours before the show. This will save time and make the hands-on experience smoother.

5. Do you have any suggestions for appetizer recipes that are suitable for a large group?

For a large group, you can make crowd-pleasing appetizers like pigs in a blanket, sliders, crostini with various toppings, or a large cheese and fruit platter. These options are easy to customize and can feed a large number of people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CathyP
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • Bren706