• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Great Show Appetizers Recipes

In summary, there are many quick and easy appetizer options for a Pampered Chef party, such as Mini Cheeseburger Bites, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Baked Brie with Honey and Almonds. These appetizers can also be made ahead of time, including Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Bites and Mini Chicken and Waffle Sliders. Pampered Chef also offers vegetarian and vegan-friendly options, such as Veggie and Hummus Tarts and Roasted Chickpea and Avocado Toasts. Additionally, their products can be used to make gluten-free appetizers, such as Garlic and Herb Stuffed Mushrooms and Mini Quiches. For those looking for low-calorie options, Pampered Chef offers C
jbondr
Gold Member
I am trying to plan a show and the host has already had or made the appetizers I have to offer for shows. So, Does anyone have some great appetizer recipes they use for shows? I have looked at several recipes tonight and they are starting to blur together in my head.

My two favorite appetizer recipes for shows are the Steamed Wonton Purses, and Jerk Chicken Nachos.

I love the sliders (mini cheeseburgers) and the Artichoke Dip (I add chopped spinach to it) YUM!! The Jerk Chicken Nachos are very yummy. I have only done them as a demo one time though.

The Jalapeno Popper Pizza's are great to demo and really yummy.

Can someone please share the recipe for the jerk chicken nachos AND the classic mini cheeseburgers?

Thanks.

Both are in a Season's Best. Go to CC and use the Recipe Search function to find out which ones, and then pull up that SBRC to get the recipe.

i think pasta salad is easy, and can show off a lot of prodcuts. And gets people their daily veggies. And since it's usually a summer thing people probably haven't had it in a while.

The Honey-Apple Brie Bites are delish too! And SUPER easy!

Brown Sugar Dijon Brie with Baguettes is my TOP LOVE appetizer

Jerk nachos are great, but no one like the wonton wrappers....
The apple berry salsa is awesome...

1. What are some quick and easy appetizers for a Pampered Chef party?

One of our most popular appetizer recipes is the Mini Cheeseburger Bites. They are made with our Mini Muffin Pan and can be customized with your favorite burger toppings. Other quick and easy options include our Spinach and Artichoke Dip or our Baked Brie with Honey and Almonds.

2. Can I make appetizers ahead of time for my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Many of our appetizer recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Some great options for prepping ahead include our Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Bites and our Mini Chicken and Waffle Sliders.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan appetizer options available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan-friendly appetizers. Our Veggie and Hummus Tarts are a delicious option, as well as our Roasted Chickpea and Avocado Toasts. We also have several dips and spreads that are vegetarian and vegan, such as our Black Bean and Corn Salsa and our Roasted Red Pepper Dip.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make gluten-free appetizers?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free. Our Garlic and Herb Stuffed Mushrooms are naturally gluten-free, and you can use our Gluten-Free Flour Mix to make our Mini Quiches. We also have several dips and spreads that are gluten-free, such as our Ranch Dip Mix and our Guacamole Seasoning Mix.

5. Can I find low-calorie appetizer recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have several low-calorie appetizer options available. Our Cucumber and Tomato Bruschetta is a light and refreshing option, as well as our Caprese Skewers. Our Fresh Fruit Salsa is also a great low-calorie option that is perfect for summer parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CathyP
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefannie