• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for some great show appetizers recipes

jbondr

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
I am trying to plan a show and the host has already had or made the appetizers I have to offer for shows. So, Does anyone have some great appetizer recipes they use for shows? I have looked at several recipes tonight and they are starting to blur together in my head.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
My two favorite appetizer recipes for shows are the Steamed Wonton Purses, and Jerk Chicken Nachos.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I love the sliders (mini cheeseburgers) and the Artichoke Dip (I add chopped spinach to it) YUM!! The Jerk Chicken Nachos are very yummy. I have only done them as a demo one time though.

ksmedic

Oct 2, 2009
The Jalapeno Popper Pizza's are great to demo and really yummy.

Jan 20, 2010
Can someone please share the recipe for the jerk chicken nachos AND the classic mini cheeseburgers?

Thanks.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Both are in a Season's Best. Go to CC and use the Recipe Search function to find out which ones, and then pull up that SBRC to get the recipe.

DeeDee616

Mar 6, 2008
i think pasta salad is easy, and can show off a lot of prodcuts. And gets people their daily veggies. And since it's usually a summer thing people probably haven't had it in a while.

redsoxgirl

Veteran Member
Sep 20, 2007
The Honey-Apple Brie Bites are delish too! And SUPER easy!

smilesarepriceless

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
Brown Sugar Dijon Brie with Baguettes is my TOP LOVE appetizer

Dec 15, 2009
Jerk nachos are great, but no one like the wonton wrappers....
The apple berry salsa is awesome...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies