• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Time! Appetizer Recipes for a 6:30 pm Social

In summary, for a 6:30 pm social, some easy and quick appetizer recipes are the Caprese Salad Skewers, Mini BLT Cups, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Pigs in a Blanket, and Bruschetta. These recipes can be made ahead of time, saving time and stress during the party. Vegetarian options include the Caprese Salad Skewers, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Bruschetta, and some recipes can be customized to substitute meat with vegetables. Most of these recipes make around 12-24 servings, perfect for a small gathering. Additionally, Pampered Chef products can be used to make these appetizers, with some recipes specifically designed for their products.
pampchef.angel
I have a host whose party is at 6:30 pm. She is expecting lots of people and wants to serve several different "appetizer" type foods since the party is around dinner time. Anyone have any good recipe ideas? I thought the taco tartlettes would be good...

That Greek cheese torte from the S/S SB

The greek torta, the brie recipes.. both real simple and people LOVE them!!

My daughter called me up Saturday, and begged for the pepper pecan brie recipe that husband had had at our tailgate the week before. Seems like he raved about it and she needed a fabulous appetizer to bring to a friends house. She called me Sunday morning raving about how everyone LOVED it!

Sounds wonderful! Is that in a SB?

Yes, and on CC.

1. What are some easy and quick appetizer recipes for a 6:30 pm social?

Some easy and quick appetizer recipes for a 6:30 pm social are the Caprese Salad Skewers, Mini BLT Cups, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Pigs in a Blanket, and Bruschetta.

2. Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, these recipes are perfect for making ahead of time. You can prepare most of the ingredients and assemble them right before the party starts. This will save you time and stress during the party.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for these appetizers?

Yes, there are a few vegetarian options such as the Caprese Salad Skewers, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Bruschetta. You can also customize some of the recipes by substituting meat with vegetables.

4. How many servings do these appetizers make?

The serving size can vary depending on the recipe and the size of the appetizers. However, most of these recipes make around 12-24 servings, which is perfect for a small gathering.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these appetizers?

Yes, you can definitely use Pampered Chef products to make these appetizers. In fact, some of the recipes are specifically designed for our products, such as the Mini BLT Cups using the Mini Muffin Pan and the Spinach and Artichoke Dip in the Deep Covered Baker. You can find all the necessary tools on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mpkegley