• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Offering This Season?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious and easy recipes for the season, including slow cooker chicken fajitas, sheet pan shrimp scampi, instant pot beef stroganoff, air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites, and one-pot creamy garlic parmesan pasta. These recipes are suitable for special diets such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and keto-friendly. There are also quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights, such as instant pot chicken tacos, one-pot spaghetti and meatballs, and skillet shrimp stir-fry. You can also find recipe inspiration for specific kitchen tools or appliances on their website, and all recipes are tested and approved by professional chefs.
jessinthekitchen
I usually offer 3 recipes a season (unless HO has a special on something- like last month was the DCB so I only demo'd the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder).

I just find it's easier for me to demo the same recipes all season so that I'm comfortable with the recipes and I can concentrate on talking about the products and less about not messing up the recipes. I'm just not IN LOVE with anything from this season yet (except for the BBQ Bacon Stuffed Meatloaf) so was looking for some inspiration...

I'm sticking with the Rush Hour Fajitas and BBQ Pork Tenderloin, just feel like they show the DCB the best. The BBQ Bacon Stuffed Meatloaf was good but to me didn't seem like a good show recipe. As an extra I'm doing pineapple salsa in the MFP.

meganmcg said:
I'm sticking with the Rush Hour Fajitas and BBQ Pork Tenderloin, just feel like they show the DCB the best. The BBQ Bacon Stuffed Meatloaf was good but to me didn't seem like a good show recipe. As an extra I'm doing pineapple salsa in the MFP.

What's the pineapple salsa?

Fresh Pineapple Salsa - Seasons Best Spring/Summer 2009 I think. It's really good and shows a lot of products. To make in the MFP I cut the recipe in half and do a few ingredients at a time, then mix in the stainless steel small bowl.

thanks, I found it. I'm definitely making this Saturday at my show.

What recipes are you offering this season?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating our recipe offerings to provide our customers with delicious and easy meal options. Some of our most popular recipes this season include our slow cooker chicken fajitas, sheet pan shrimp scampi, instant pot beef stroganoff, air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites, and one-pot creamy garlic parmesan pasta.

Are your recipes suitable for special diets?

Yes, we understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs and preferences. We offer a variety of recipes that are suitable for special diets such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and keto-friendly. You can easily filter our recipes by dietary restrictions on our website.

Do you have any quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! We know that weeknights can be hectic, which is why we have a collection of quick and easy recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Some of our favorites include our instant pot chicken tacos, one-pot spaghetti and meatballs, and skillet shrimp stir-fry.

Can I find recipe inspiration for specific kitchen tools or appliances?

Yes, we have a feature on our website called "Recipe Search by Appliance" where you can find recipes specifically designed for certain tools or appliances. Whether you have an air fryer, slow cooker, or instant pot, we have recipes that will make the most out of your kitchen gadgets.

Are your recipes tested and approved by chefs?

Absolutely. Our recipes go through a rigorous testing process by our team of chefs and kitchen experts. We make sure that each recipe is easy to follow, uses high-quality ingredients, and produces delicious results every time. You can trust that our recipes have been tested and approved by professionals before being shared with our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • wadesgirl